What is branded video content
Using Visual Marketing to Increase Website Traffic
The way Internet users use their data online has fundamentally changed. As a result, marketers are regularly forced to keep up to date, and virtually all worthwhile experts know the importance of making online data more attractive. Readers are no longer satisfied with staying on a webpage and scrolling through a huge wall of text with the occasional paragraph.
In 2016 virtually all major social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (among others) recognized the importance and potential of visual marketing. For example, tweets with pictures get 150% more “retweets” than messages without pictures, while posts with Facebook get 130% better when attaching pictures. Obviously, visual marketing is critical to making sure your data reaches your target audience. So how can you use them to increase traffic to your website?
What is visual marketing?
It's a way of using visual aids to tell visitors the story of your brand. Research shows that this makes your marketing more memorable and credible to your target audience. Up to 90% of the information reaching the brain is visual and up to two-thirds of people are “visual learners”. It is truly amazing that it took us so long to understand the fundamental importance of using images, videos and illustrations to present data!
With visual marketing, your website can:
- It attracts busy people who are drawn to the clarity of their data.
- Make it easy for readers to digest large amounts of information.
- Increase your chances of being found in organic search (with proper use of alt tags).
- Increase your participation in the social network audience.
Let's take a look at the best visual aids for your website.
This is how you increase your brand identity
Quality video marketing can take your website into the stratosphere. You can summarize an incredible amount of information in a short, easy-to-digest explanatory video. Marketing 101 dictates that before you can offer a solution, you must first identify your target audience's problem. What could be nicer than showing your product / service in action?
Design by JanaKah at 99designs for B_First. The branded videos on the site are aimed not just at the video producers, but any brands that want to compete.
Branded video content is likely to take control. It's all about starting a video with your company name, offering useful information, and convincing viewers to take action with a subtle CTA. Other types of videos include guides, animations, demonstrations, and testimonials. Check out these video marketing stats:
- By the end of 2017, videos could represent up to 74% of internet traffic.
- Consumers are 300% more likely to watch a video about a product than read a description.
- According to an Eyeview study, adding videos to a landing page increases conversions by more than 80%.
Video marketing can be expensive and not everyone can afford it. Do not despair; Using professional-quality photos and images will further increase website traffic and conversion rates. As a bonus, it's way cheaper than video.
Design by cindric at 99designs for SUPERMINDS. Superminds is a Dutch marketing (event) and social media company. Creativity is their business and the images they use show it perfectly.
Despite, or perhaps because of, advances in technology, modern consumers have fewer attention spans than ever before. It is therefore important to share blocks of text with images that are relevant to the content. Ideally, use professional-quality images. However, you can use online platforms to create high quality images or purchase photos. Alternatively, there is also a good selection of high quality free images.
Here are some statistics on image usage:
- Snapchat users share 540,000 photos per minute.
- Articles with pictures get almost twice as many views as articles without pictures.
- Instagram had more than 500 million users in June 2016.
Designed by Henrylim at 99designs for JollyRancher
Infographics are the random statistician's dream. They are used to display complex data and statistics in an easy-to-read format. A web design professional is helpful here as your infographics should be attractively designed. Designers need to adjust the right fonts, shapes, and colors to present their data in the best possible light. If you get it right, your infographics will be shared on social media and blogs. Let's look at some statistics:
- People are four times more likely to complete a task following a combination of text and illustration than text alone.
- Infographics are preferred and shared 200% more often than any other form of content.
Visual Marketing: What Does The Future Look Like?
We have just scratched the surface of what visual marketing can do. Internet consumers' attention spans are shrinking, so marketers must look for ways to present meaningful data quickly and easily. As always, Google really rules the neighborhood. The most popular search engine on the internet has long considered your ranking criteria for visual representation, and it will continue to do so.
Meanwhile, the picture social media websites keep growing, Facebook and Twitter, and they also reward users who use pictures for their marketing efforts. If you have no idea how to start your campaign, reach out to a quality designer, share your vision for your brand, and plan a strategy as soon as possible.
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder is rare
- Hitler hated Muslims
- Which country has 6 months day
- What does Australia import from Great Britain
- What is clock
- How bloggers make money with Pinterest
- Why do people think socialism is ethical?
- Why don't towels kill 100 germs
- Is it worth getting an EU passport
- Is political correctness fluent
- What prevents you from feeling down
- How have the hairstyles changed over time
- You can actually continue your dream
- Can we do fashion design by writing
- How can I use fake college degrees
- How could a layman get Canadian PR?
- What is a prefabricated building
- Are grapes the same as raisins
- Where can I buy medical equipment
- Why doesn't cultural appropriation bring us together?
- How often do bars serve fake alcohol
- What blockchain does Bitcoin use
- Why do I see colors differently
- What is the HRD Ministry