How flexible are your working hours
Flexible working hours
flexible working hours
Your employees decide for themselves at what time they start work and when they finish work. However, you can set core working hours when everyone must be present.
The working hours, for example the daily number of hours, are reduced. You can also flexibly divide the weekly working time over the individual days. The daily number of hours can be different.
Trust working time
You do not agree on fixed working hours with the employees. Often the working hours are not tracked either. Instead, employees have to achieve a specific goal or result within a specific period of time. The prerequisite for this working time model to be successful: the targets are basically feasible and the employees have good time management skills.
Annual working time
You agree with your employees on a certain number of hours that they have to work per year. When and to what extent these hours are completed is not specified. The salary always stays the same. In this way, your employees can save time and reduce overtime at a later point in time - for example for further training, family breaks or sabbatical years. With this model, your company can react more easily to seasonal fluctuations or low utilization.
Team-oriented working hours
The team plans and agrees the individual working hours together. The needs of the team and the personal wishes are brought into harmony where possible.
Home office (teleworking)
Your employees work from home. With fast internet, laptop and smartphone, the prerequisites for this can be easily created in many professions. At home, your employees can organize their working hours flexibly. For example, they are able to respond better to family needs. You can define days of attendance on which employees work in the company. This maintains the bond with your company.
- What does the ringworm look like
- Where can I get cheap painting supplies
- How to decorate a minimalist house
- How can I fight preventable personality disorders
- Is non-verbal communication or body language useful
- Is Nigeria for Israel or for Palestine
- Is conscription popular in Switzerland?
- What Indian Cookies Are Good For Health
- Can we wear baby diapers during our period?
- Who did Saladin take from Jerusalem?
- How do you make money with Bitcoin
- What is pragmatics
- Which countries were colonized
- What is the best fast fashion brand
- How is patriotism different from religion?
- What is the opposite of Deja Vu
- Are elevator parking spaces functioning
- Are there groups of senior citizens who travel together?
- Which law established Hitler's dictatorship in Germany
- What are the oldest laws in China
- Is the Singapore system flawed
- What do you love about Africa
- How is sore muscles caused
- Why do people resist feeling lonely
- What are some subtle accessories for men
- What is meant by transport management software
- What are some types of universal health care
- Why don't Kerala buses have stained glass windows
- Are online degrees valid for employers?
- How do people feel about moissanite
- How can I easily paraphrase
- Are Muslims good or bad
- What is worth knowing for 2020