How old is satan
This page contains information on episodes that have not yet been published in Germany. Read at your own risk.
Brother (of siblings)
Ass (from dan)
Luci (from Amenadiel)
Luce (from Eve)
Lu (from Azrael)
Lucinda (from Dan)
St. Lucifer (by Chloe)
My angel (from goddess)
Date of death
2017 (suicide; saved by defibrillator)
Series informationLucifer Morningstar, formerly Samael, is the main character in the series. He is the third oldest of all of God's angels and the notorious ruler of Hell. He ruled Hell for billions of years until he decided he wasn't happy and needed a fresh start. He is commonly referred to by people as the devil or Satan. Tired of ruling the underworld after being cast out and fallen from heaven, Lucifer voluntarily left his position in hell to become a nightclub owner in Los Angeles and run an establishment called Lux. His closest friend, personal bodyguard and longtime servant is the demon Mazikeen. Lucifer began working alongside L.A.P.D. homicide detective Chloe Decker after witnessing the murder of a close friend of his. This position gave him an outlet to punish sinners.
In the years after his departure from Hell, Lucifer evolves from his purely pleasure-seeking behavior. As Lucifer finds more satisfaction in getting justice for the victims and even finding true love, he becomes much more human.
history[Edit | Edit source]
Earlier history Edit source]
Originally Lucifer was known as Samael, the Bringer of Light, although he eventually came to be better known as Lucifer. Since he came into existence together with all other heavenly beings only a tiny fraction of a second after the Big Bang, he was the brightest and most powerful of all angels of God. He was believed to be God's favorite, but when Lucifer rebelled, God cast him out of heaven and commissioned him to rule hell and punish the souls of dead sinners for all eternity. Lucifer reluctantly ruled Hell for centuries and earned an incredibly fearsome reputation. He became known by many names including the Devil, Satan, Abaddon, Belzebub, and Belial.
Before his exile, he went on a sex capade in Eden and turned it into a sex club, his first club ("¡Diablo!"). In "Girls' Night" Eve became his first lover after his exile. After his exile, Cain became immortal and Abel became his first prisoner in hell ("chess pieces").
Over the years, Lucifer visited Earth on occasion. Amenadiel kept taking his brother back to hell. In "City of Angels" Amenadiel says: "You have spent more time with people, maybe you understand them better than I do."
In "The Chicken Never Goes Good" it is revealed that Oscar Wilde was a lover of Lucifer. In "Change of Perspectives" he criticized William Shakespear constructively and in "Bluff oder Läge" he received a horse statue of Napoleon. He spent time with Atilla the Hun in "The Super Miserable Friend" and developed a fondness for Hungarian rum balls.
In 1946, Lillith called Lucifer to New York to find her ring; he owed her a favor for sending the Lilim to Hell. Lillith put her immortality in the ring and gave it to Lucifer with the request that she never tell her children what had happened to her.
In 1977, Lucifer made a deal with Elvis Presley to give him a new identity and fake his death. Lucifer is the only person who knows where he has moved to.
Life on Earth Edit source]
In 2011, Lucifer decided to retire from the reign of Hell and moved to Los Angeles. To make sure he wasn't tempted to return to Hell, Lucifer Mazikeen had his wings cut off. He opened the Lux nightclub with her.
Years later, Lucifer became aware of the crisis that threatened the multiverse; the antimatter was about to wipe out all universes, including Earth-666. John Constantine came to the Lux with Mia Smoak and John Diggle, where they redeemed the favor Lucifer owed John. Lucifer gave them a card to access Purgatory, as the pillars of magic had become too weak for Constantine to use his own powers. Unaware of the impending antimatter, Lucifer returned to his usual nocturnal activities and repaid his favor. While Earth-666 was soon wiped out by the antimatter wave, it was eventually restored in the restarted Multiverse.
By 2016, Lucifer had settled into a pleasure-seeking lifestyle in Los Angeles that involved running the Lux and doing Faustian deals with various people in various industries in exchange for favors. But then one night he witnessed the murder of a close friend. Since he doesn't trust the L.A.P.D. Lucifer added himself to the investigation and worked with homicide investigator Chloe Decker. After the case was resolved, Lucifer decided to continue working with Chloe as the LAPD's civil adviser.
Powers and abilities[Edit | Edit source]
Forces [edit | Edit source]
The full extent of Lucifer's powers is not fully known at this time, here are the powers he has shown so far:
- Angel Physiology: As a devil and angel, Lucifer is extremely powerful and has the psychology of angels. This includes superhuman strength, speed, endurance, consistency, resilience, agility, reflexes, resilience, immortality, invulnerability, eternal youth, regenerative healing factor, flight, shape change and also their weaknesses. It is known that he was once the greatest of God's angels, even before Amenadiel himself. He surpasses the power of his twin brother Michael.
- Supernatural Power: Lucifer, like all angels, is incredibly strong, capable of wielding tremendous amounts of superhuman physical strength, and has vast levels of superhuman strength when he so wishes, the full extent of which remains unknown, but he is said to be one of them strongest angels of God and be able to effortlessly overwhelm people, especially able to fly a tall man back over 50 feet with a one-handed light push through a glass wall, bend metal rods with ease, easily pierce brick walls, a tall man fly back over 100 feet in one simple push and lift other men high off the ground by the throat with no problem, or more recently, restrain a 7,000 pound accelerating SUV while injured and near Chloe.
- Immortality: Like all angels, Lucifer is immortal, billions, possibly trillions of years old, immune to age, diseases, viruses, infections, diseases, poisons, poisons, disabilities, diseases and disorders, since he has lived since the beginning of creation; he has eternal youthful beauty and will live forever without ever aging or deteriorating. Nor can he die from suffocation, strangulation, drowning, extreme heat / cold, drugs, radiation, fire, or poisoning. Lucifer can also live forever without food, oxygen, water, rest, or sleep. The only known things that can kill him are the flaming sword and the demon daggers forged in Hell.
- Invulnerability: Lucifer is almost indestructible and has an extremely resilient body that can withstand a large amount of physical damage. Bullets and knives ricochet harmlessly from his body, not even an atom bomb could harm him. Without being around Chloe Decker, Lucifer is practically invincible and his skin is indestructible, he cannot be shot, cut, burned, poisoned, suffocated, drowned, suffocated, dismembered, beheaded, gutted, and he cannot bleed anyway or get injured. However, the presence of Chloe Decker compromised that ability, making him deadly and vulnerable. However, this problem has been resolved because Lucifer can now take full advantage of his invulnerability.
- Fast metabolism: While Lucifer can be affected by mind altering substances, his tolerance for them is far higher than that of a human. He is able to consume large amounts of alcohol and drugs without any ill effects. The effects also wear off much faster than in mortals, so that he quickly sober up after consumption, as is evident in "Monster", where Lucifer complains that his "annoying supernatural metabolism keeps getting in the way", as he tries to drown his emotions about Uriel. This ability seems to be somewhat impaired when Chloe is around, as seen in "God Johnson", but not entirely as he still has trouble getting drunk when Chloe is around. In season 4, he said himself that he can't be drunk.
- Seduction: Because Lucifer is highly sexual, he can easily make himself physically irresistible to most women (and men), which he sometimes uses to his advantage in doing business with them. However, a select few, like Chloe Decker, seem more likely to resist this power, at least to some degree, as even she struggled to hide her attraction to Lucifer's naked body after seeing him for the first time in The Caveman Manne ", although this may not be due to any powers that Lucifer may have.
- Regenerative healing factor: As seen numerous times throughout the series, Lucifer heals much faster than humans. It can heal any injuries in minutes or an hour. On one occasion he stated, "At least I'll heal quickly".
- Supernatural Persistence: It has been shown that Lucifer is barely affected by injuries that would have been extremely painful to a normal person even if they were around Chloe Decker, including stitches and burns and even gunshots.
- Supernatural reflexes: Lucifer has typical angelic reflexes. He is able to effortlessly catch the knives thrown at him by Mazikeen and easily block, evade, or fend off incoming damage from skilled human fighters.
- Supernatural Skill: Lucifer has superhumanly accurate aiming ability that is capable of throwing a tire at a running man, hitting his head, and knocking him out in the event of an incident. to beat.
- Devil figure: Lucifer is able to change his appearance into what he calls his "devil face". This shape varies with the seasons. In seasons 1-3, it manifests as a red, scarred, and burned-looking version of its angelic appearance. Without hair and with red eyes, it terrifies mortals. He is able to imprint a mental image of this figure in people's heads in order to frighten them, which is different from his physical manifestation of this appearance. Also, he can just turn his eyes into red balls (and not all of his face or body), and he has the ability to free his wings of what appears to be between his shoulder blades. We learn later in the series that this phenomenon arises out of his own self-loathing. In season 4, his struggle with feelings of guilt and self-loathing resulted in his devil form changing. This new shape included curvatures of the spine, a distortion of its torso, and chiropteran wings. His devil form can frighten people, demons and other beings.
- Flight: Lucifer's wing allow him to fly, even between earth and hell. It can fly at speeds at which, similar to "Good or Evil?", It would appear to disappear from the human eye as if teleported in order to escape the exchange of fire with Chloe at a safe distance.
- Dimensional Travel: With his angel wings, Lucifer has the ability to physically fly in and out of hell. He can physically bring demons from Hell to Earth and also bring souls back from Hell into recently deceased bodies, as he did with Abel. He states that he is banished from heaven, so it is likely that he will neither be able to go to Silver City nor retrieve souls from there.
- Heal: Lucifer is able to channel divine power to heal the injuries and harm of others. With its wings it can instantly treat and heal any wound, injury, illness, ailment or ailment.
- Resurrection: Lucifer has the ability to raise the dead. He can do this by taking a soul and placing it in a dead body.
- Spiritual communication: Like an angel, Lucifer can communicate with the spirits of the deceased as long as death is fresh and they have not yet moved on.
- Heavenly Communication: Lucifer is able to communicate with his angelic siblings by praying to them as he often uses this ability to contact Amenadiel, who is usually around or patrolling Hell in Lucifer's absence.
- Wish revelation: Lucifer demonstrates the ability to extract people's desires, similar to hypnosis, and thereby lower their inhibitions. Some scenes suggest that if he uses enough of this skill he can actively get people to confess inner secrets, but he usually doesn't. In "The Tide Turns" and the following episodes it is revealed that Lucifer must maintain eye contact for his power to work. However, in "Rescue Lucifer" we see that when this ability gets out of hand, eye contact is no longer necessary. Chloe Decker is completely immune to this power.
- Telekinesis: Sometimes Lucifer is shown hovering and turning his Pentecost coin with hand or finger gestures. As he himself says, he can also "switch on everything" that is shown in various places when he sees cars ("City of Angels"), people, boats ("Don't you trust God, Father?") And machines ("In the orgy pants to work ") switches on.
- Demonic Rule: As the devil and king of hell, Lucifer has full and total control over all demons. As seen in the final episode of Season 4, he was able to order many demons to bow before him and then force them to go back to Hell. Lucifer rules hell with an iron fist. In Hell, Lucifer has the power to freeze demons whenever he wants, and he also has the ultimate power to command any or all demons to do whatever he wants. He has complete control over Hell as he can change the reality in Hell.
- Hell Loop Control: He has total power and control over the Hell Loops. By waving his hand, he can freeze the loop of hell he's in, and even create and change new ones from the memories of damned souls.
- Deals: He often offers business to people in an unspecified favor that they must repay later. Although he generally minimizes his influence, claiming that he was merely introducing or opening some doors, these opportunities arise for those with whom he has made a deal, suggesting that his power somehow ensures that they get it what they want, whether it is good for them or not.
Skills [edit | Edit source]
- Master fighter: Although he usually convinces his enemies not to fight him, Lucifer shows himself to be an extremely skilled and experienced fighter on several occasions. When dealing with people, Lucifer easily plays with them, using their moves against each other and defeating multiple people at once, but he can be deadly efficient when he stops playing, as was shown in his last fight with Cain
- Master of manipulation / deception: One of Lucifer's most famous traits is using his knowledge of people to get them to do things in his best interests. He has a strong ability to understand the mental and emotional weaknesses, wants, and needs of his victims and to determine how best to use them to his advantage. Lucifer used his coin to convince Malcolm not to kill him. With his reputation for not lying, Lucifer is tricking people into not saying what he's going to do. That makes Lucifer extremely unpredictable, even for Chloe, who knows him very well.
- Skilled Investigator: Although not as experienced as Chloe, Lucifer has become a seasoned investigator. He even discovered that Rose's subdermal implants were Latin for "kid goats," something even Chloe couldn't do. In "Spoiler Alert", when Chloe was kidnapped, Lucifer was able to use his own detective skills to solve the "Whisper Killer" case, which Maze impressed with his ability. After the case closed, Chloe was impressed to hear that Lucifer had caught a serial killer all by himself.
- Omnilingualism: Lucifer has the ability to speak and understand all human languages. In "I'm Not Lying," Lucifer is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. However, according to his own statement, this does not extend to reading languages.
- Always speaks the truth: Lucifer prides itself on always telling the truth. However, he frankly leaves out information and makes people misunderstand his words. He jokes and "bluffs" even if it means that his words are not literally true. In "Bluff or Lie" he admitted that bluffing is a type of lie.
- Singing: Lucifer has shown that he is a remarkably talented singer. He sings many times in his Club Lux and also in his penthouse above the Lux. His repertoire includes "Sinnerman", "All Along the Watchtower", "Devil May Care", "Eternal Flame" and "Luck Be a Lady".
- Pianist: Aside from singing, Lucifer is also a notable piano player, even claiming that all of the greatest pianists of all time were his students, such as Mozart, Liberace, and Elton John.
- Escape Artist: Lucifer shows an amazing ability to get in and out of cars and closed rooms or to free himself from ropes and handcuffs. It is unclear whether this ability is a mystical power or an ordinary skill. However, it has been shown to be able to get on and off seemingly without the physical entrances, even when his wings were cut off.
weaknesses[Edit | Edit source]
- Chloe Decker (earlier): Chloe is impervious to Lucifer's supernatural charm. It also makes him vulnerable to common weapons. It is believed that his physical vulnerability around Chloe is likely a psychosomatic manifestation of his growing emotional vulnerability to her. After their relationship has fully developed, Lucifer becomes more secure, focused, and determined in their relationship, and Lucifer no longer feels vulnerable, and Chloe as such no longer affects his invulnerability.
- Demonic blades: While Lucifer only says in "#TeamLucifer" that they can "peck" him, in "To Hell and Back" it is shown that these blades can cause fatal injuries to an angel (and a demon).
- Heavenly Creatures: It is first shown in "The Palmetto Case" how Amenadiel was able to physically injure Lucifer even though he was far out of Chloe's reach. This was later confirmed in "#TeamLucifer" as Lucifer stated that angels can actually harm other angels. Demons are also likely to be able to harm Lucifer, just as Mazikeen was able to hurt him during their argument in "Sympathy for the Goddess".
- Azrael's Blade:Azrael's blade, which is also part of the Flaming Sword, is said to be able to completely exterminate angels. The angel would have disappeared forever, neither heaven nor hell, and cannot be resurrected.
- Self judgment: At the end of season 3 it is shown that like all beings in creation, angels like mortals are subject to free will and self-judgment. This manifests itself in psychosomatic changes in angels, such as Amenadiel losing his wings in season 2, Lucifer losing his devil face and regaining his angelic wings in season 3, and Lucifer later losing control of his devil form.
- Exorcism ritual: In season 4, Father Kinley, and later the demon Dromos, reveal the existence of a ritual involving a vial of an unknown substance that would send an angel to hell forever. The ritual also includes details in its performance, such as the requirement for a place that served as both a den of sin and a place of worship.
Physical appearance[Edit | Edit source]
In his human form, Lucifer is a 1.93 meter tall sexy, attractive, charismatic, dashing, handsome, incredibly charming, dark-haired man with a model face and a muscular body. Lucifer often wears expensive dark suits. He also has a nifty RP English accent that people usually find "charming". But no matter what face Lucifer takes, even his human face, he cannot hide the visible traces on his back, where Lucifer's giant angel wings once were before they were severed from his back. But when he regained his wings, the scars disappeared.
Lucifer's diabolical appearance consists of fearsome, monstrous, red skin, glowing red eyes and sharp, pointed, animal-like teeth and claws. It becomes hairless and appears to be burned and scarred, the shape of the skull being more pronounced and many scar-like markings seen on the forehead. It usually petrifies anyone who sees it, but it has less of an impact on those who have actually been to Hell, like Malcolm. Lucifer won his devil face because of his self-loathing and considered himself a monster, which gave him a monstrous appearance.
What his true, angelic form is is currently unknown, except that Lucifer does not have the stereotypical tail and horns that the devil is commonly portrayed in modern popular culture. Also, at the end of Let There Be Light, Lucifer's wings had returned when he woke up in a desert and reattached them to his back. He has also lost his "devil face," as Lucifer calls it. He has also lost his "devil face," as Lucifer calls it. In "Good or Bad?" Lucifer regained his "devil face" after he fatally wounded Marcus Pierce, better known as Cain. During a conversation with Pierce at the beginning of the episode, Lucifer suggests that winning and then losing face is related to his belief in himself as a monster. After feeling good again for the first time in a long time when he decided to tell Chloe the truth and save the goddess, he lost the portrayal of being a monster and regained his wings.
When he killed Cain and began dating Eve, his wings took on the shape of a demonic bat.
After realizing that he hated himself, Lucifer slowly began to permanently accept his devil self. At some point his wings fell out and did not want to return. In this "king of hell" form he appears in hell. Much like his face, his whole body looks like charred flesh on bones. Just the sight of this enormous, terrifying, monstrous figure terrified and petrified a large group of demons, so that they bowed to Lucifer's orders and returned to Hell.
At the end of “Who's the New Lord of Hell?” After Lucifer decided to return to Hell to protect those he loved and confessed his love for Chloe and vice versa, his wings got their angelic appearance back, like it had been seen when Lucifer left for Hell. This was likely because Chloe fully accepted who and what he was, even after seeing his full demonic form and Lucifer's self-sacrificing and selfless decision to return to Hell.
personality[Edit | Edit source]
Since Lucifer is the devil and a heavenly, immortal being who has lived since the beginning of time, Lucifer's perspective on life is broad and as such he sees human life as ephemeral memories and considers them of little value when you consider that from his point of view Human life seems insignificant (with notable exceptions). That is why it never rushes or runs when hunting its prey. Lucifer views his time on earth as a vacation as much as a human would consider a vacation in a wildlife park.
Extremely good-looking, sexy, beautiful, dashing, muscular, lithe, charming, charismatic, hypnotic, extremely confident, irresistible, overwhelming, desirable, magnetic, witty and fully aware of this, Lucifer carries a touch of the utmost confidence, charisma and Egoism (sometimes pure arrogance), which is partly due to his vast supernatural powers, such as his indestructibility, immortality, invulnerability, eternal life and his omnipotence and his ability to hypnotize people so that they reveal their secrets to him. For this reason, Lucifer is always sure of success in everything he does, regardless of the obstacles that stand in his way, and does not fear any consequences. On the rare occasions when he doesn't get what he wants, Lucifer usually displays remarkable control of his temperament, often viewing such events with amusement and curiosity rather than frustration, probably another by-product of his immortality, invulnerability, and omnipotence. It takes a major personal attack (or an attack on someone close to his heart, e.g. Chloe) to actually make Lucifer angry and when that happens he immediately (and in a sadistic way) unleashes his full, ruthless, infernal terrible anger at the person in charge, and all with a terribly malicious smile on his face, and often he shows his diabolical, petrified, fiery red eyes, sometimes a huge look at his terrible devil face.
Since Lucifer is a fallen angel, he is completely inconsistent with people's social norms and rules (or, more likely, he simply chooses to ignore them). As a result, Lucifer tends to be brutally honest with everyone he encounters, and he enjoys behaving inappropriately in any situation, regardless of the circumstances. People who are unaware of his true identity typically perceive Lucifer as sarcastic, rude, rowdy, insensitive, completely inappropriate, arrogant and incredibly irritating, even when his coercive force forces them to tell him their darkest secrets.
Lucifer is obsessed with sex as most human women and men find him physically irresistible, which he sometimes uses to his advantage when doing business with them. As a kind of shock, Lucifer can sleep with more than 92 people in two weeks (leaving a normal person either severely exhausted or dead); Lucifer himself states that he has "tremendous stamina" and even states that he can have sex with a person twice in a row without resting. Lucifer even finds that the people he sleeps with are so exhausted that they sleep well through the night; he is also creative with sexual techniques. Referring to the 92 people previously named, Lucifer views the number as "a dry spell," suggesting that sex primarily takes up his time when not helping Chloe. To his disgust, the goddess claims that Lucifer inherited his sexual fertility attitude from her.
Lucifer has a fragile relationship with his angel children due to his rebellion against God, but he is not afraid of other angels like Amenadiel, whom he treats with contempt and disdain despite the angel's threats against him. While bidding for religious artifacts, Lucifer and Amenadiel joked that Saint Paul was too fat to fit into the chains on display at auction, showing that they unconsciously cared for each other but stopped immediately when they realized it .
Despite his mistakes, Lucifer is very loyal, caring for certain people and even showing some remorse for the mistakes he has made. During his time on earth, Lucifer developed a penchant for using his vast powers for good rather than evil (much to Mazikeen's sorrow), not only punishing sinners but also obtaining justice for the innocent. Hence, Lucifer, even if he is unscrupulous at times, is not really evil, but rather just and fair in his own way.
Deep beneath his self-confident exterior, Lucifer seems a little unsettled about the lingering marks on his back (where his angelic wings used to come from), and he begs Chloe not to touch them, briefly showing an atypical gentleness and emotional vulnerability shows.
Lucifer has a very bad opinion of his father, often criticizes people for mentioning him, and is annoyed with expressions that contain the word "God". When Dr. Martin began to theorize that God sent Lucifer to Hell because he was the only one who trusted God with it, Lucifer's voice collapsed as he went through everything that "being devil" meant, that he had made Lucifer a torturer and made all people blame Lucifer for their problems. Linda's continued support of God and calling Lucifer by his original name, Samael, angered Lucifer so much that he pounded a hole in her wall. Lucifer's hatred of God extends to the followers of God too, because when Father Frank asked Lucifer for help, it was quickly rejected and Lucifer assumed that Frank had something to hide. However, as he got closer to Frank, Lucifer showed a more vulnerable side and revealed that he hated God because "he didn't believe in me". Frank brought up that God's plan for Lucifer may not be over, which Lucifer seemed to be considering. After Frank's death, however, Lucifer yelled at heaven in anger, claiming that God was a "cruel, manipulative bastard" and that Frank didn't deserve to die like that. Lucifer also stated that there was no way he could win in his game, regardless of whether he was a malevolent or benevolent character. During this time, Lucifer came closest to crying than ever since he came to earth, showing that when it came to God, Lucifer was most emotionally vulnerable. Lucifer firmly believes that "Papa rules; end of story"; he believes that everyone is walking a path that God has put them without any choice. Though he later accepts that the self judgment is real.
One of the few things that can really piss him off is when people blame him when something goes wrong or when they say he made them do it. He also detests Satanists and is associated with goats (which was a prank by Amenadiel).
Additionally, Lucifer is extremely brave, with Amenadiel noting that he has never seen the former in fear, while Lucifer only shows signs of fear after learning that his mother has broken out of hell. Although he recognized the importance of Pierce's identity as Cain, Lucifer was also concerned. He too was extremely concerned when he saw that his wings had changed. And when he started morphing into his full body devil form, he worried about what he would become afterward.
After killing his brother Uriel for threatening to kill Chloe and take his mother back to Hell, Lucifer was clearly emotionally shaken, crying on his mother's shoulder and shaking. Although he saw countless people punished and many people suffer and die, he stated that he had never killed before, both because he was an angel unable to kill and because he was never driven to kill has been. He also became very self-destructive as he had no qualms about allowing himself to be killed by a marksman and putting himself in danger in order to punish himself for his actions.This shows that, despite the fact that they can hurt and kill him even if he can annoy them (and vice versa), Lucifer still loves his angelic brothers and sisters very much, even though he has not been in heaven for billions of years. This was also shown in his refusal to let his mother return to heaven, knowing that if she did, there would be another war and that more of his angelic siblings would die.
Lucifer was drawn to Chloe when they met (aside from the vague memory of Hot Tub High School) and found her immunity to his charm fascinating. By working with the LAPD, Lucifer began to discover new aspects of himself; he found it more satisfying to avenge murder victims by capturing their killers than to punish them directly. In addition, he became less physically violent and preferred to intimidate criminals. Lucifer was ready to protect Chloe even after learning that her presence made him vulnerable. As Lucifer learned more about her past and family, he grew closer to Chloe as he identified with some of her previous problems. Ultimately, Lucifer realized that he loved Chloe, and her love was what HE really wanted. After the incident of Cain, Lucifer clumsily tried to start a real romance between the two; however, this derailed thanks to Kinley and Eve. Although their relationship was strained, Lucifer maintained their working relationship. After saving Charlie from the demons, Lucifer realized the truth: even though Eve was his first mistress, Chloe was the first woman he really loved.
Relationships[Edit | Edit source]
Chloe Decker [edit | Edit source]
Main articles: Chloe and Lucifer
- How do I get to God
- Can I pay for my roof repair
- Why are we getting married 1
- Russia lied about the Novichok attacks
- What is hawala 1
- Brexit Great Britain leaves the EU
- Is vodka and whiskey a good drink
- Diamond is a natural resource
- Why is Christianity not forbidden in Israel?
- Are there good circuses in Shangqiu China
- What is tribalism
- Who is the greatest English monarch of all time
- Where did Prince Andrew go to school
- The INC is becoming anti-Hindu these days
- Who has the cheapest pizza
- How much does a hypnotist earn
- Is the Kremlin more luxurious than Whitehouse
- How is healthy narcissism helpful
- What is trimming on AutoCAD
- What is bleeding in concrete
- What is your burning desire
- Why do sociopaths stalk each other?
- How do banks make money with transfers?
- What is a good and cheap animation company