How do I find scholarships in Europe
The European University has developed some special funding programs for international students. These mainly affect Polish students, students from Central and Eastern Europe and from Southeastern Europe.
The Germany Scholarship is a performance-related scholarship of 300 euros. This is aimed at both international as well as German Students who are aiming for a degree at the Viadrina. Further information on the application requirements, the application process and the application form can be found on the website of the Department for Student Affairs of the Viadrina.
General information on scholarships and funding opportunities in Germany
With its "funding guide", the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) would like to make it easier for students, doctoral candidates and scientists to find the right scholarship program. The DAAD has put together a total of almost 100 programs from more than 50 organizations from the multitude of funding opportunities. Please note that these grants are usually advertised as partial grants.
The information provided is available in German and English.
If you take part in an ERASMUS program, you will receive a scholarship from your home university! Therefore, inquire in advance at your home university about funding opportunities and scholarships.
Scholarships from the community for student exchanges from Central and Eastern Europe (GFPS e.V).
The GFPS e.V. awards grants every semester to Polish, Czech and Belarusian students and doctoral candidates who have decided to study at a German university.
Application deadline for the GFPS scholarship announcements it is March 31st for the winter semester and September 30th for the summer semester.
Master's Scholarships for Graduates from Ukraine
The scholarship program for graduates from Ukraine has been successfully implemented at the European University Viadrina since 1997. Every year our university awards six full scholarships for a master’s degree in economics, cultural studies and law. The scholarships are financed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) from funds from the Federal Foreign Office of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Scholarship portal / mystipendium
On the following pages of the scholarship portal, you will find further information on eligible scholarship programs. You can also find comprehensive information at mystipendium.de.
- Why do people call J Cole boring
- What were your extracurricular activities in high school?
- Share your NEET consulting experience
- How do I cook rasam and sambar
- Is Naruto related to Hagoromo
- How do anti-lock brakes work
- Do doctors really understand
- What is the best place to buy sunglasses
- Why can't people live without entertainment
- How old is Lebanon
- How is someone without a personality
- How to get private islands internet
- How do I find my professional ambition
- Why don't the British like Americans
- What is the best online business system
- How are emeralds made
- How do I accept the truth in life
- Why are telemedicine services regional
- How nurses spend their time in the intensive care unit
- Education would prevent wars
- What is the best steel market
- Is a chemical reaction of course
- What are Samoans
- Is it important to finish my studies
- Are debt collection agencies legal
- You can cook carrots and potatoes together
- Which led to Americans becoming so patriotic
- What are some household uses for vinegar
- Is patriotism more important than humanity
- How can I download an AutoCAD book
- Why is Kejriwal so anti-Hindu
- What language is spoken in Alberta Canada
- How does a baby kick feel?