What ethnicity do these people look like?
Ethnic origin and nationality
Many organizations have long recognized that they benefit when they specifically employ people of international origin and different cultural backgrounds. Dealing with the diversity of employees and customers in a professional and respectful manner is a success factor in a globalized economy. A workforce's language and culture skills can be the key to new markets. In this way, new customer groups can be targeted and international specialists can be recruited. In this way, companies can ultimately also increase their market value because they are attractive to investors who specifically invest in sustainability issues.
What should be taken for granted in order to reflect the diversity of society, sometimes needs supporting structures in organizations. An example of this can be international or intercultural networks. In them, the employees come together to exchange experiences. At the same time, they often provide helpful tips and impulses for the organization. This is where ideas for strategies can arise that can be used to address people with different cultural backgrounds as future talents or as a customer target group.
The basic condition for good cooperation between people of different international origins and different cultural backgrounds is an open organizational culture in which there is a mutual understanding of differences and similarities. In order to promote this, intercultural and awareness training can be offered, for example.
Further information on the topic can be found under Links.
The following offers are particularly relevant:
Start-ups have international roots
"Migrant Founders Monitor" of the Federal Association of German Start-ups
Around every fifth start-up in Germany was recently founded by migrants of the first or second generation, according to a special evaluation by the German Start-up Monitor. The study analyzes the situation of 354 start-ups founded by people from immigrant families. According to this, founders born abroad in particular have a university degree more often than the average.
Bright minds with foreign roots
Innovative strength in Germany will be strengthened
The Institute of German Economy reports that, according to its patent database, more and more inventions are being registered by people with foreign roots. In 1994 just under 4 percent of all patent applications in Germany came from people with foreign roots, in 2018 it was already more than 11 percent.
- Can I protect my brand name internationally?
- Can i get married
- Is gold good for everything except jewelry
- How effective is Brahmos against aircraft carriers
- How do you define what is moral
- Is the word ghetto a racial fraud?
- Why shouldn't Zimbabwe join the Commonwealth?
- Most Palestinian families are originally from Palestine
- Who hires disabled workers
- How is each MBTI type when assigned
- How unbiased is DD News
- How do I worship the Vedic Lord Indra
- Is Islam a logical religion for you?
- Why don't people like centrists
- Helps fish oil with pre-diabetes
- How do you see GE Shipping
- What happens if we cancel the pass appointment
- What is the formula for the net sales
- What are some strange facts about Vietnam
- Why are Ashkenazi Jews considered white
- Who invented the pizza
- What is the cutest girl picture
- Who has more record Messi or Ronaldo
- How is the quality of the Roadster Jeans