What is your rating of Zagreb Croatia
Hotel International, Zagreb
Travelers need a place where they can put their feet up and recharge their batteries. The Hotel International in Zagreb is a great choice for those who want to relax while traveling. The family-friendly environment as well as the proximity to excellent restaurants and sights make the Hotel International a perfect starting point, so that you can easily get to know Zagreb from here.
Guests can take advantage of the free Wi-Fi. In addition, the rooms of the Hotel International Zagreb offer a flat screen TV and air conditioning.
During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including a 24 hour front desk, room service, and a concierge. Guests of the Hotel International Zagreb are also welcome to visit the on-site sauna and lounge. For travelers with a car, there is a paid private car park available on site.
Given its close proximity to popular landmarks like Zagreb 360 (1.6 km) and Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica) (1.6 km), guests of Hotel International can easily experience some of Zagreb's most popular attractions.
When visiting Zagreb, don't miss the regional tapas in restaurants such as HERITAGE I Croatian Food I Snack Bar, Pod Zidom bistro & wine bar or Pivana.
Zagreb is also home to some great art museums, such as Mimara Museum, Croatian Museum of Naive Art, and Museum of Arts and Crafts, which are not too far from Hotel International Zagreb.
No matter whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, thanks to your stay at the Hotel International you will remember your visit to Zagreb for a long time.
- How can I contact Amazon customer service
- Will nationalism save Europe from Islam?
- How do you catch a bicycle thief
- Muslim girls women are liberal
- Is it possible to be too humble?
- How to Calculate 11ct Diamond Prices
- What is a database provider
- What causes someone to grow up
- How many American Muslims are there
- How can I request a canceled flight?
- Where inmates hide contraband in prison
- What do Indonesians think of Madagascar
- Should feel like a job in marriage
- Which celebrities give have the best autographs
- Where can Germans work without restrictions
- What would Mozart think of jazz music?
- Who are Egypt's allies in 2016
- Which startups are based in Brisbane, Australia
- What are some IVF success stories
- Can yoga cure PKAN
- How do PayPal MasterCard and Visa work
- Who is the best psychiatrist in Ahmedabad
- What are 3D printers used for?
- What is the best football team these days