What's next after Brexit
Brexit has not only increased political tensions in Northern Ireland in recent weeks. Arlene Foster draws the conclusions from this. more
Update The agreement was reached on Christmas Eve 2020 that the EU's trade agreement with the British can now come into force. The European Parliament has confirmed the pact. more
The transition period after Brexit ends at the end of April. The EU Parliament wants to approve the post-Brexit agreement - although many points are still open. By Markus Grabitzmore
The British ambassador has so far only seen Berlin in lockdown. She knows exactly what to do first as soon as life starts up again. By Elisabeth Bindermehr
In theory, there could have been a hard Brexit if the EU Parliament had delayed approval of the trade deal. But the parliamentarians give in. By Albrecht Meiermehr
Despite all warnings, there have been renewed violent protests in Northern Ireland. Is the already fragile peace falling apart? more
The EU promised: Joint development aid, Green Deal and vaccination faster. But Brussels does not deliver. A comment. From Christoph von Marschallmehr
Macron wanted to make the EU more capable of acting through reforms. Under the influence of Corona, parliament and surveys, closer proximity to the citizen is now the main goal. From Christoph von Marschallmehr
The EU is too tolerant of rule breakers out of pragmatism. But as national egoism grows, it has to defend its principles harder. A comment by Christoph von Marschallmehr
He should make a contribution to the cohesion of the United Kingdom. As soon as he got there, adviser Oliver Lewis dropped. Downing Street is silent. more
The idea is popular but useless - nations have outlived each other. A plea for a Europe from below. By Andrea Dernbachmehr
The British Minister of State Gove and EU Commission Vice Sefcovic want to settle the dispute over Northern Ireland in the evening. But it doesn't look like that. By Albrecht Meiermehr
How is work going in the European Parliament with face-to-face operations and video conferences? Three MEPs report. By Albrecht Meiermehr
The complaints from fishermen, mail order companies and freight forwarders are increasing. But the political leadership tries to spread optimism. By Sebastian Borgermehr
The British have to find new trading partners after leaving the EU. Now they want to become a member of a free trade area that includes Australia and Canada. more
In the conflict over scarce vaccines, the EU wants to control exports more closely. Northern Ireland sees an "act of hostility". Von der Leyen smoothes the waves. more
- How should I dress?
- Why is the funeral better than the incineration
- Can I wear sexy clothes in Dubai?
- Is there a section in Revit Architecture
- When and by whom Manusmriti was written
- Why is Indonesia planning to leave ASEAN
- Why isn't RSS banned internationally?
- What do millennials think
- What is everyone doing wrong with Italy
- What are the characteristics of democracy
- Are black bandanas related to the gang
- Would you make an appointment with a Filipino
- Why do people choose conservatives
- Can you help yourself to teach English abroad?
- What are the chemical properties of famotidine
- How do I say hielo in English
- Can planes fly backwards
- How do cities benefit from immigration?
- Why do some countries have several capitals
- What is your ideal Christmas party
- What does a market consulting company do
- Is Spider Man the future of the MCU
- Feel intimidated by tall people
- Is a nursing course a tough job
- What can I expect from my date
- Why is nudity linked to sex
- What should citizenship mean?
- What is the responsibility of an auditor
- Are diamonds and coal the same?
- Is there a gay life in Switzerland?
- What is dorm life really like
- Does Facebook drug test potential employees
- What are the biggest causes of insecurity