What makes a good health system
These are the best health systems in the world
There is a lot of discussion about the German health system. Solutions are sought as to how one can improve the care of the citizens and at the same time relieve the people who work in health professions. But how good or bad is the German health system in an international comparison?
The British job agency for medical professions ID Medical has examined 24 OECD countries and compared them on the basis of the following factors: the percentage of the gross national product that is spent on the health sector, the number of hospital beds, doctors and nurses and the average life expectancy in the countries . Countries that do not have a public health system were excluded from the study.
Japan has the best health system
According to the study, Japan has the best healthcare system. With 72 out of 100 possible points, it is ahead for the number of doctors, nursing staff and hospital beds, as well as for the average life expectancy of almost 86 years.
Germany and Switzerland in 2nd and 3rd place
Germany comes second in the ranking. With a share of 11.3 percent of the gross national product that is spent on the health sector, it is even ahead of Japan (10.7 percent). Germany is only surpassed in this point by Switzerland (12.3 percent), which comes third in the overall ranking. Italy has the largest share of the gross national product. Here, 18.9 percent is spent on the health sector. In the overall result, however, Italy only came in 12th.
Israel and Hungary in the back places
Israel brings up the rear in the investigation. The share that is spent on health is 7.4 percent. The number of doctors and nursing staff is 25,517 and thus far behind Japan (1,747,862) and Germany (1,402,755). In Hungary there are 94,673. The lowest life expectancy was recorded in Latvia with an average of 74.64 years. Lithuania and Hungary also have a low rating in terms of life expectancy.
- What are the levels of health care
- How can physically disabled people have sex?
- What is an overseas military base
- The Brexit voters in Cornwall were naive
- Do you know CPR
- Should eggs be eaten in Vitiligo
- Does a mushroom live or not
- Which groups are considered white
- Why are people so intentionally ignorant
- What is the difference between narcissism and egocentrism
- What's your scariest bus ride experience
- How has Pakistan changed over the years
- Trust the PRC
- Has IIT produced any cricketers to this day
- Is Haskell really an AI programming language
- Why does it feel good to judge others?
- Still hate Bengal Pakistan
- Big companies use cold email
- How to become a stylist 1
- Why does someone want to learn programming
- What is a database provider
- Why do professional wrestlers have buzzwords
- Which company is better for career growth
- What kind of people are INTJs
- The US is lagging behind compared to Canada
- How has this year changed your life
- Is Smriti Irani incompetent as HRD minister
- What is the smallest unit of existence
- How can I clean a punt gun
- How many whites live in Africa
- Can narcissists commit suicide?
- Why should I consider buying carpets online?
- Can the queen choose
- What is a SAP profile