What is the concept of political prisoners
Corona crisis: Amnesty calls for the release of all prisoners of conscience
Amnesty International supports around 150 prisoners of conscience. The exact number changes again and again due to releases, deaths or because some individuals represent an entire group - as in the case of Emir-Usein Kuku described above.
In addition to calling for the release of prisoners of conscience, Amnesty International is calling on governments to take measures to contain the virus - including reducing the number of detainees in prisons to curb overcrowding in detention facilities, and authorities should investigate the cases of prisoners on remand and children and consider the early, temporary or conditional release of particularly vulnerable people, such as the elderly or people with health problems.
The organization also requires governments to provide those remaining in prisons with health care that meets their individual needs as well as the standards available in the rest of society. The greatest possible protection against the spread of COVID-19 must be guaranteed.
Amnesty International has supported thousands of prisoners of conscience since the organization was founded in 1961 - people who are arbitrarily detained because of their beliefs or identity.
- Why does my mother love George Clooney
- What is the formula for the net sales
- How many island states are there
- Why is Modi silent about Jawan's murder
- What is the purpose of the work
- How did Donald Trump disregard women
- How should Canada settle
- Which famous person speaks most languages
- How does it work at DBS Bank
- How does the sun go down
- Canada and the US are allies
- I am chinese, how do i learn english
- Which country has the most global companies
- Which tribe does the sponge belong to?
- How can I avoid labor slavery
- Where can I buy Korean books online
- Can I cancel my UK spouse visa
- What is the meaning of the life process
- How do I get Swiggy partner registrations
- Are there politicians with autism
- How did the aviator glasses become popular
- How are fashion trends determined
- Is nationalism inherently evil?
- Why is life in Ottawa so boring
- Which countries have the most laws
- Should you tap on Postmates
- How do narcissists deal with being socially isolated
- How much does a Netflix employee make
- Why do I find activists so angry
- Can science prove that homosexuality is genetic?
- What is YAYING
- How long is your school day
- Which database does Firebase use
- What do the British call police officers