In what order should I watch DC films
DC Extended Universe: How to Watch Movies in the Correct Order
The "less correct" order: premieres
To say that following or watching the movies in that series based on their year of release is that Wrong order would be a bit too drastic. You may not be able to easily link certain details that unite them if you display them according to this criterion. However, if you are careful and have a good memory, they can be preserved.
It is important that you keep in mind that the order of these films you watch below is part of it Films that came to light from 2013 that is, according to the official DCEU(DC Extended Universe) with the "restart" of the story of Superman. But of course there are films of this super before today.
The classification that remains after the organization of the films by the Year they were released is as follows:
- Man of Steel (June 14, 2013)
- Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 25, 2016)
- Suicide Squad (March 25, 2016)
- Wonder Woman (June 2, 2017)
- Justice League (November 17, 2017)
- Aquaman (December 21, 2018)
- Shazam! (March 15, 2019)
- joker (October 4, 2019)
- birds of prey (February 7, 2020)
Movies that have not yet been released from the DC Universe
According to a similar criterion as the previous one and with some dates that have not yet been officially determined, the list of Films that haven't been released yet are:
- Suicide Squad 2 (2021)
- Wonder woman 1984 (2021)
- flash (2022)
- Aquaman 2 (2022)
- Officer boy (2021)
- Shazam !: anger of the gods (2023)
- Justice League 2 (unconfirmed)
- Black Adam (unconfirmed)
- Green lantern corps (unconfirmed)
- Justice League Dark (unconfirmed)
This is the list of movies that have a date, or at least rumors that have already been speculated about. As these titles change and new official dates come out, we'll update them so you can keep up with the latest news from the DC Universe.
The “most correct” order: chronologically
However, if you want to tie all the ideas, details and events together in the simplest possible way in this extensive catalog of films, it is best to follow this chronological order . Based on the events and times that all of these films are set in the DC Universe, the chronological order (taking this into account) Films already released ) would be as follows:
- Wonder woman: Available on HBO.
- Jocker : However, this is a DCEU film in its own right. This title is available on the Movistar + streaming service.
- Aquaman Prologue: We can see the whole movie on HBO.
- Man of Steel : This film is available on Netflix, HBO, Prime Video and Movistar + platforms.
- "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" : On this occasion we can only enjoy it through the Movistar + streaming service.
- Suicide Squad : Repeating the service like many other DC films, we can see it on HBO.
- Justice League - Available exclusively from HBO.
- Aquaman : Continuation of the story after the prologue.
- Shazam! : we can find it in Movistar +.
- birds of prey : This title, in which we see Harley Quinn's independence, does not detail the moment in which it takes place. But given this character's separation from the Joker, it certainly took place after the suicide command. It is available from Movistar +.
Recap of the DC Extended Universe Movies
This section is dedicated to you if you not only wanted to know the list of movies in this saga, but have also searched for more information about them, so to know them a little better before you watch them. Without too many spoilers, we're going to tell you what the movies released to date in the DC Universe are about, and leave the trailer for everyone so you can keep an eye on it.
man of Steel
The Man of Steel movie tells the story of a boy who discovers that he has extraordinary powers and that he does not belong to the planet on which he lives. All of this makes the young man a superhero over the years. He will have to fight to save the world from annihilation and to find out why he was sent to earth.
Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Superman has become the most controversial figure in town. Some consider him the superhero they need, others a real threat. Because of this, Bruce Wayne decides to put on the mask and act as Batman. Both are involved in a territorial battle until a third figure with powers appears. Then they have to band together to fight it. This is the story the film tells Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice . If you enjoyed these super separately, imagine seeing them together on your screen.
In the Suicide Squad In the film we will see the watered US government forced to hire a group of supervillains due to an alien visit. The eight most evil characters in the world agree to work together to carry out secret missions with the government with a single goal: to reduce prison sentences and clean up their files.
Who doesn't know Wonder Woman ? Before she was a superhero, she was a princess of the Amazon, a ruthless warrior. Until one day a stranger comes to his island and tells him everything about the First World War. Diana decides to leave her habitat to use her might to help eradicate all the wars in the world.
League of Justice
In Justice League We'll see Batman and Wonder Woman team up to recruit a team of heroes (Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash) to fight a new threat to the world. The problem is whether they can arrive on time or whether it is too late to do so.
The history Aquaman is based on a powerful inhabitant of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis. He was raised by a human man and considered none by his people until he became an adult. At this moment, the people of Atlantis need your help to wage an unprecedented war between the underwater world and the land. Aquaman has to prove whether he is worth becoming king.
At some point in our lives we all dreamed of having powers. The same thing happened to Billy Batson, a 14-year-old boy who was screaming SHAZAM! He becomes a grown-up superhero, muscular and with incredible powers like flying or throwing lightning with his hands. Are you going to use these attributes responsibly or are you going to act like a teenager?
The joker is another great acquaintance from across the extended DC Universe. This film tells the story of how Arthur Fleck became the main villain of the DC saga because of his social and psychological problems.
birds of prey
After breaking up with the Joker, Harley Quinn and three other heroines (Black Canary, Huntress and Renée Montoya) must team up to save a little girl from an evil criminal, Black Mask. in the birds of prey We're finally going to see the first movie by a solo super villain.
Now you know that most appropriate order to watch all movies which have been published so far from the DC expanded universe . All that remains is that you prepare a good bowl of popcorn and prepare yourself for a few hours of entertainment.
- Is toothpaste containing hydrogen peroxide harmful?
- What is the real use of facebook
- What is it like to lead a successful life
- What makes oil paintings gain in value
- What does it mean to freeze time
- What is a meeting in Ireland
- Who has never wrestled Hulk Hogan?
- What are the characteristics of trusses
- Why are people proud
- Boys wear heart chains
- What are the indigenous minorities in the US
- What is transit time
- Will replace AI ERP
- Have Arabs conquered the Caucasus
- Who invented popcorn blankets
- Everyone gets raped in jail
- Does Islam promote Arab imperialism?
- How are atheists seen in the Philippines
- Why there is a housing shortage in Australia
- How do I practice oil painting
- How are grapes turned into raisins
- How many ships does Anglo Eastern have
- What makes you an extroverted introvert?
- How does a dull pain feel?