What does your village look like
FAQ: Your village
- 1I found my village on the map. How does it look like?
- 2I can see my village, but it looks a little empty. What should i start with?
- 3How do I place buildings?
- 4Does it matter where I place buildings?
- 5What does it depend on how many resources a building produces?
- 6What does the number mean when you place a building on top of the building?
- 7Why is the building I want to place red?
- 8What resources do I need to erect buildings?
- 9How do I produce wood?
- 10How do I make stone?
- 11How can I delete a building?
- 12How can I move / delete a building that is hidden behind another building?
- 13 How do I produce food?
- 14Why can I no longer build buildings even though I have the resources?
- 15 What is the function of the bar in the picture above?
- 16 Seemingly nobody works in one of my buildings?
- 17 How do I get more farmers?
- 18Can I have more than one village?
- 19 How does the free unit space work?
- 20Building limits
- 21 Renaming the village
- 22What happens if my village is conquered?
- 23Village type 'Salt Flat' - Why can't I place any buildings in the left half?
- 24What happens to inactive players?
- 25Why is my brewery not working?
- 26 How do I go about buying a new village?
I found my village on the map. How does it look? Edit source]
Click on the village icon to view your village.
I can see my village, but it looks a little empty. What should I start with? Edit source]
We recommend that you play the tutorial and associated quests first.
How do I place buildings? Edit source]
Left click on the building in the construction field. Now move the mouse pointer over your village and left-click again to place the building.
Note that buildings cannot be placed on every terrain. Check beforehand whether the building does not need a certain terrain. For example, iron mines require iron ore on the ground, and lumberjacks must be near, but not on, trees to work.
Does it matter where I place buildings? Edit source]
Yes, the placement is very important. The location where you place a building determines how many resources that building produces per day.
Moving them closer to their storage buildings (warehouse, village hall, granary or inn) increases the total amount brought in per day. For example, if you place apple orchards close to the granary, it will bring in more food per day.
What does it depend on how many resources a building produces? Edit source]
The daily amount produced depends on how close the building is to its respective storage location, i.e. warehouse, granary, village hall or inn. The closer a building is to its storage location, the more resources it produces. When placing a new building, the number above the building shows how many resources the building will produce per day. Click on a completed building to see how much this building produces per day and the total production of all buildings of this type.
What does the number that appear when placing a building on top of the building mean? [Edit | Edit source]
|That is the amount of resources the building will produce per day. |
The number changes depending on how far away from the storage area the building is. If you place them closer to their respective storage area, this massively increases the yield of resources.
Why is the building I want to place red? Edit source]
Either you don't have enough resources to construct the building, or you can't place the building on this terrain. Some buildings can only be placed on certain types of terrain; for example, lumberjacks must be placed on stone adjacent to trees and quarries.
What resources do I need to erect buildings? Edit source]
You need wood and / or stone for all buildings. Some buildings also require gold.
How do I produce wood? Edit source]
To produce wood, you need to place a lumberjack's hut adjacent to a wooded area.
How do I produce stone? Edit source]
To produce stone, you have to place a quarry on a stone field.
How can I delete a building? Edit source]
Click on the building and select 'Delete this building'. If the building is currently under construction or construction has not yet started, it will be deleted immediately and you will get back the amounts of wood / stone / gold that have already been paid. If the building has already been completed, it will take a while to erase and you will only get back half the amount of wood / stone / gold you invested.
How can I move / delete a building that is hidden behind another building? Edit source]
Holding the Shift key while moving the mouse over the building makes it transparent so that you can see through and click on every building that is behind it.
How do I produce food? Edit source]
To produce apples, you need to place an apple orchard near the granary. You can find the building in the 'Agricultural Buildings' tab.
To produce more types of food, you have to research other buildings, such as cheese or wheat farms.
Why can't I build more buildings even though I have the resources? Edit source]
There can only be one building under construction per village. When a Premium token is active, you can queue up to 5 buildings per village.
What is the function of the bar at the top of the picture? [Edit | Edit source]
The bar shows the resources that are currently available to you in the selected village. From left to right you can see the amount of wood, stone and food. You will then see the total population / housing capacity and the available farmers who can be trained as workers for the village or as troops, traders, scouts or monks.
Apparently nobody works in one of my buildings? Edit source]
If you don't have enough farmers available in your village, it could help to place another hut or to disband troops / units.
If your popularity is not high enough to attract new farmers to your village, you need to increase your popularity.
When a building is inactive, a 'Zzz' sign is displayed above the building. Click on a building with this symbol and on 'Activate building' or 'All trades on'.
How do I get more farmers? Edit source]
To get more farmers you have to place huts. The closer the hut is to your village hall, the more farmers you get. You can research 'Housing Capacity' to increase the capacity of the individual huts.
You may need to increase your popularity to get the farmers to come faster. To do this, you can lower taxes or pay a "bribe", increase the food ration, distribute more types of food or build entertainment buildings.
You can also disband troops or other units if you want to get to farmers quickly so that workers are quickly available.
Can I have more than one village? Edit source]
Yes. As soon as you have reached the rank of Aldermann (12), you can have a second village. To own a second village you need to research 'leadership' and have a captain. If you have trained a captain, you can buy a new village on the map for 10,000 gold. You can also use an opposing village take inby attacking it and reaching the keep in the castle area. In the ranking table you can see how many villages you can have at the different ranks. You can find an overview of the village types in the Village table.
Note: capitals do not count towards the maximum number of villages; So e.g. an Aldermann (12) can control 2 villages plus one municipality capital.
How does the free unit space work? Edit source]
Each village has space for a maximum of 500 'units'; this includes everything that the player decides to train, i.e. troops, scouts, traders or monks. The different units require different amounts of unit space within the maximum of 500.
|unit||Required unit space|
|Soldier, catapult, captain||1|
Your army could consist of a maximum of 500 troops if you don't train scouts, traders or monks. However, if there are 8 scouts and 10 traders in your village, they will consume 80 + 100 units, leaving only 320 unit slots for other units and your maximum army size is 320.
Building limits [edit | Edit source]
The maximum number of huts that you can place in a village is 10. In production buildings, 30 of each building type can be placed (exception: siege workshop). The following values apply to ornamental buildings, judicial and religious buildings:
|Entertainment building||5 individual|
|Justice building||4 single|
The number of buildings that you can still place is displayed at the bottom right of the building symbol in the construction field.
Renaming the village Edit source]
To rename your village you have to select it first. Then click in the main menu bar at the top of the picture on 'Settings' and then on 'Rename current village'.
What happens if my village is conquered? Edit source]
If you only have one village, you can choose the county and get a randomly chosen new village on the map. You keep your gold, your honor, and your completed research.
If you have more than one village, you lose the village and continue to play with your remaining villages.
Village type 'Salt Flat' - Why can't I place any buildings in the left half? Edit source]
The western area of the map is only available for salt mining buildings.
What happens to inactive players? Edit source]
A village is automatically abandoned if a player has not played for a certain period of time and their account is suspended. The length of this time depends on what rank he has reached. The higher the rank, the longer it takes for the village to be abandoned. If a premium token is activated when the player becomes inactive, the player will remain active until the premium token expires.
|rank||Days to inactivity (epochs)||Days to Inactivity (Era Worlds)|
|Honorary man / woman of honor||19||18|
|Prince / Princess||33||32|
|Vice Count / Vice Countess||37||36|
|Count / Countess||41||40|
|Margrave / Margravine||45||44|
|Duke / Duchess||49||48|
|Crown Prince / Crown Princess||61||60|
Why is my brewery not working? Edit source]
You need an inn for the brewery to produce beer. An inn can be placed without the presence of breweries.
How do I go about buying a new village? Edit source]
When you have reached the rank of Aldermann (12), you can buy a second village (without having to take it). For this you need gold, a captain and the research 'leadership'. The price is determined by a few factors.
- If the new lot is in the same parish as one of your other villages, it will be significantly cheaper.
- If the new property is in a different parish or even county, the more expensive it gets, the more expensive it is.
- Your rank and the number of villages you have also play a role.
- As a rule, the price increases by 10,000 gold for each new village. A second village costs you 10,000 gold. A third village will cost you 20,000 gold (if it's in the same parish - the rules above make it more expensive) and so on.
- Villages 11 - 25 also cost a fixed amount of honor, which also increases per village.
A captain (1 per village) and the appropriate leadership research level are also required to purchase a village. Each level enables the ownership of an additional village, but a higher rank is required for this.
The costs listed below are for buying a village in the same parish.
|Number of villages||Cost in gold||Costs in honor||Research level 'leadership'|
The purchase price is also influenced by how far the village you want to buy is from the parish where your current village is located. If you move to a village that is in a parish closer to the village you want to buy, the purchase price goes down.
- Can scientists create a way of life
- Is the N I O S certificate valid?
- Based the Brexit campaign on lies
- How intelligent are F1 drivers
- Put Muslim married women sindoor
- What growth opportunities do software developers have
- How do women strengthen our society
- Have you ever missed an international flight?
- Which degree do software companies prefer
- Which startups are dealing with climate change?
- Buzzfeed is an example of fake news
- What is patriotism demonstrated
- Am I thinking 1
- How popular is rugby in England
- Are Canadians racists
- What is life like in Canberra
- Are sleeper buses comfortable
- Is conspiracy with Russia treason
- What actions are considered treason?
- How much does a home inspector make
- Debt collection agencies can call your sender
- Which district speaks pure Malayalam
- How can I start practicing minimalism
- How could Go Jek get to Singapore easily