How vindictive is Donald Trump
"Disgusting, vengeful, terrible person" : Trump railed against top democratic woman Pelosi
In the dispute over a possible impeachment proceeding against him, US President Donald Trump has violently pulled out the front woman of the opposition Democrats, Nancy Pelosi. "I think it is an imposition," said Trump on Thursday (local time) about the Democratic chairman of the House of Representatives in the US Congress. He tried to be nice to her, but she was a "disgusting, vengeful, terrible person".
Trump was particularly angry about an alleged statement by Pelosis that she wanted to see him behind bars. "That was a nasty, disgusting, vicious remark while I was abroad," said Trump in an interview with Fox News on the sidelines of the commemoration of the Allied landings in Normandy 75 years ago.
The news portal Politico first reported on Pelosi's alleged statements at a meeting with high-ranking Democrats on Tuesday evening. Pelosi is quoted as saying: “I don't want him (Trump) to be removed from office. I want to see him in jail. ”A spokeswoman for Pelosis, Ashley Etienne, told CNN that she could not confirm the statement.
As President of the House of Representatives in the US Congress, Pelosi ranks third after the President and Vice President. The 79-year-old has been in the House of Representatives for more than three decades. Trump denied her talent in the interview and accused her of not being able to close deals. He also has a nickname for her: "nervous Nancy" because she resembles a nerve wreck. The relationship between Trump and Pelosi has long been considered tense.
In essence, it is currently about the possible consequences of the final report of the special investigator Robert Mueller, who had been investigating since May 2017 whether Trump's campaign team made secret agreements with representatives of Russia and whether Trump hindered the judicial investigations. After Mueller made a public appearance at the end of May, in which he had expressly not acquitted Trump of the allegation of obstruction of justice, the debate among the Democrats over a possible impeachment proceedings against Trump has flared up again. (dpa)
- What are some useful tips for traveling
- Can we create living beings
- Why is Donald Trump attacking Ilhan Omar
- What is the difference between discourse and narration
- What is smarter than wisdom
- Where was Hinduism created
- How well does Cymbalta work
- How can you measure distance with paint?
- When is corporal punishment considered abuse?
- How many rounds are boxing matches
- Which states sell Yuengling beer
- Who is a famous jewelry designer
- Who founded the monarchy How did it start?
- Football is ruining America
- Who won the Hong Kong elections
- When will the Australian housing bubble burst?
- Is gender etiquette sexist
- What's in the Astronomy Revolution
- Should Canada adopt a US democracy
- What is the essence of learning
- Who are Nietzsche's supermen in lay terms
- Chevron Gas is unleaded
- Why shouldn't we ban abortion?
- Is Switzerland free from health services?
- How is vertical agriculture sustainable
- Does the present really exist?
- How many parts is there in my brain
- How can I deal with ingrown toenail
- What is the mass of a body
- Is the intensive care unit bad
- How does Wire com make money
- What are some IVF success stories
- How do you say great in Greek
- Why are slot machines addicting?