How can I change the payment method?
Set and change your automatic payment method
We'll email you a monthly invoice detailing all of your seller fees. This is where you will find the fees for your offers, all of your sales, and subscriptions. If you've already set up a payment method, you don't need to do anything. The invoice amount will be paid automatically on the due date using the specified payment method (on the 15th or the last day of the month).
Set payment method
- Go to your seller account.
- Are you looking for Payment methods for seller fees and choose Change Payment Method.
- Select your preferred payment method from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your information and select to save or Further.
If you would like to pay by direct debit or credit card, please enter your bank or card details. You may need additional identification, depending on your bank. This happens, for example, with an SMS code, a PIN or a password. After you have entered your card details, we will temporarily charge your credit card EUR 1 to ensure that your credit card is available. This is only a temporary charge that will be charged back after verification.
If at least EUR 1 is not available on the credit card, the card will be rejected. If the card is declined during verification, payment, or at any other time, we recommend contacting the credit card company.
If you choose direct debit as the automatic payment method for your eBay fees, we will first check the bank details on file. We will automatically transfer EUR 0.01 to your bank account. Your registration status in My eBay is: "Direct Debit - Direct Debit (Planned)". As soon as we receive confirmation that our transfer has been carried out successfully, the direct debit procedure is set up for your seller account.Add or update a payment method
To ensure that your current details are used when paying your bill, you should update your account details before the end of your billing cycle (on the 15th or last day of the month).
How to change your automatic payment method
- Go to My eBay.
- Select in the left column under My eBay account on Personal data.
- Under Payment settings you can enter the new information for your bank account or credit card.
- Go on Change your automatic payment method now.
How to remove your automatic payment method
The automatic payment method can only be removed if the seller account is logged out.
Of course, if you want to cancel your seller account, you no longer need to specify an automatic payment method for your eBay fees. However, fees may still be charged for currently active eBay offers. Fees for subscriptions that are still active, e.g. for eBay shops, will still be debited. Therefore, remember to cancel all subscriptions when you cancel your seller account. If your balance isn't balanced, you may need to make a one-time payment before you can remove your billing information.
Remove automatic payment method and cancel seller account subscriptions
Make a one-time payment
You can make one-off payments to your eBay seller account via PayPal, direct debit or credit card. In any event, payment should be made at least 5 days before the due date.
Since an automatic payment method must also be set, you should make sure that you do not pay twice for a one-time payment.
You can make one-off payments at any time. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Go to Seller Account.
- Are you looking for Payment methods for seller fees and select the option for single payments out.
- Select the payment method you want and enter your payment details.
Make a one-time payment now
Payment terms and late payment fees
In the interests of our buyers and sellers, we insist that all fees for eBay accounts that are EUR 1 or more are paid in full each month. If amounts are overdue and you are currently unable to pay your fees, please contact us.
In the case of unpaid fees, we can block or restrict eBay accounts. Please refer to the section of our Terms and Conditions for more information on your obligations in relation to the payment of fees fees.
- How do you spend your doctoral scholarship?
- How tall was Clint Eastwood
- How is the tax calculated in Australia
- Straight men have gay tendencies
- What is the purpose of the work
- What did the Americans think of Tony Abbott?
- What is meant by transport management software
- Relationship between sociology and political science
- Which city first started trading diamonds?
- Are Filipinos atheists here in Quora
- Why companies hedge foreign currencies
- Who started the Telangana Movement
- How does married life change a person?
- How good is pgdibo from IGNOU
- Which is your favorite gem and why
- In Star Wars, Anakin was autistic
- Hire software product manufacturers testers
- How do I find the floor load capacity
- Like nicotine gum, nicotine causes cancer
- Why are sociopaths afraid of being found out?
- People in Vietnam vote
- How old is Lebanon
- Where are all gold buyers
- What is the most prestigious TESOL certificate
- Mine is a real word
- What are the real 100cr tamil movies
- Imperfections are beautiful
- Who is your favorite architect Why
- Which MBTI personality is the decisive one
- What is the economical order quantity
- Which countries accept the euro
- Why wasn't Vietnam divided like Korea?
- What are the power sources