What is the instruction queue in 8086
The internal structure of the microprocessor:
Status flag register:Carry Flag C (Carry Flag) - If the highest bit of the result creates a carry or borrow, C = 1, otherwise C = 0. To
Overflow Flag O - In an arithmetic operation, the result of a signed number exceeds 8 or 16 bits
The range that the signed number can express, then O = 1, otherwise O = 0. To
8-bit operation (bytes) ---- 128 - +127
16-bit operation (word) - 32768 - +32767
Sign flag S (Sign flag) - The highest bit (D15 or D7) of the result is 1, then S = 1, otherwise S = 0. To
Null Flag Z (Null Flag) - If the result of the operation is 0, then Z = 1, otherwise, Z = 1. To
Parity Flag P (Parity Flag) - If the number “1” in the result is even, P = 1, otherwise P = 0. To
Auxitiary Flag A (Auxitiary Flag) - During byte operation from the low nibble (the third bit) to the high nibble.
If the word operation has a carry or loan from the low byte to the high byte, A = 1, otherwise A = 0.
Direction Flag-D = 1, the address is automatically decremented during the string operation.
D = 0, the address is automatically incremented during the string operation. To
Interrupt-Enable Flag-I = 1, the CPU may receive external interrupt requests,
If I = 0, the external interrupt request is blocked. To
Trace flag - T = 1, which switches processing to single step mode for debugging.
External pin signal:
5. Register the relative addressing. 6. Base address plus indexed addressing. 7. Relative base address plus indexed addressing.
- When did America and Great Britain become allies?
- What is skin whitening treatment
- What does Cafe Racer
- How old is Nigeria before independence
- Does Tinder work for Asian men
- What causes homosexuality
- How do I become a celebrity
- What screams I'm Canadian for foreigners
- How's life after Georgia Tech
- How are dictators overthrown?
- What is abbreviation in RCC
- What do the Turks think of Pashtuns
- What are good group SMS service providers
- Are hyena dogs
- How is sore muscles caused
- Energy healing is a scam
- Which is worse prison or prison
- Should I invest in the IOTA coin
- Is Jon Snow overrated
- Why does Christianity thrive in capitalism
- Why do we have celebrities
- How can I download payroll software
- Why are Indian films so uncomfortable
- Can a communist government also be democratic?