What is outlet shopping
Factory outlets in Tuscany
Whether the ancient Romans already had outlets in Tuscany is not documented, but for many, visiting an outlet on vacation is simply part of it - even if this is admittedly not a matter with historical reference. However, it is gratifying that there are very appealing outlets in Tuscany that also exude a certain Tuscan ambience.
At this point we would like to introduce you to two selected outlets:
1. The Barberino Designer Outlet near Florence
A shop village was created here in an appealing architecture. Due to the inviting design as a shopping village, not only women like to go there to stroll, look and buy. A playground has been set up for children, and there are cafes and restaurants. The outlet is also open on Sundays. It is just off the A1 motorway (Florence-Bologna) so it is easy to get to (click here for map view).
You can move freely from shop to shop like in a pedestrian zone. Everything looks typically Italian with piazzas, bridges and babbling fountains. The prices are usually around 30% below the normal price. In around 100 shops you will find major brands for everything to do with fashion for the whole family, as well as shoes, sporting goods, electronics, cosmetics and more. Must-have brands such as DESIGUAL are also represented with shops. Otherwise you will of course also meet old friends here: Prada, Benneton, Adidas, Puma, Diesel, Levis, D&G, Lacoste, Guess, CalvinKlein, etc.
There is also a regular shuttle bus from Florence Central Station (Stazione S. Maria Novella, click here for map view).
2. The Valdichiana Outlet Village near Lucignano
In the neighboring town of Lucignano, Foiano della Chiana, you will find the “Valdichiana Outlet Village” shopping center (click here for map view). Here you can find top brands among others. the Italian fashion designer cheap shopping. Discounts of 30% -70% are promised. There are many shops of the big labels, as well as bars, restaurants etc.
The outlet is also very “Italian / Tuscan” and is therefore very characteristic and appealing. Here the whole family can spend many hours with enough variety.
The opening times are Mondays from 2 p.m., otherwise 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., in summer also on Sundays.
3. The outlet THE MALL near Florence
Only a good 30 kilometers from Florence you will find the small but fine outlet “The Mall” (click here for map view). Major brands from Alexander McQueen to Yves Saint Laurent are represented here. As usual, you will also receive discounts of between 30% and 70% depending on the season. There is also a café, restaurant and bar, all of which are quite stylish.
The mall is easily accessible via the A1. It is located between Arezzo and Florence, you have to leave the motorway at the Incisa-Reggello exit. If you are arriving from the immediate vicinity (including Florence) and do not want to use your own car, THE MALL offers a special shuttle service that you can reserve via the above telephone number. From Florence you can also easily reach the mall by bus, which runs every half hour in the morning and evening and every hour for the rest of the day. You start from the bus station in Florence, which is near the main train station. The trip costs around 5 euros.
The mall is closed on March 31st, otherwise open daily (including Sundays) between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Last update: 05.03.2020
- Are there any advantages to oral sex
- Which question is being asked too much
- How good is the Type 45 destroyer
- In what order should I watch DC films
- How does a mirror reflect light?
- Which material is used in the column
- How did George Washington see Indians
- Are most religious people rich or poor?
- Why did McDonalds flop in Vietnam
- What is an introverted psychopath
- What is a beam under construction
- How does FEMA help prepare for disasters
- Why are my cheeks so red
- How does a simple man spend life
- How is the clarity of diamonds measured
- How do I increase my stamina in boxing
- Dawn Amber is a boy
- What is the hardest wooden blower to play
- Why can Nadal Federer no longer beat
- One of the benefits of reading fiction is fan fiction
- How do I study welding technology
- How racist was the British Raj
- What notoriety makes you gay
- What is spiritual freedom