How is the University of Canberra
University of Canberra, Canberra / Australia
"Study in Australia’s capital" - with this slogan the University of Canberra draws attention to itself. With more than 12,500 students, including 2,500 international students from over 100 countries, it is one of the top universities in Australia, as current rankings show. One of the four faculties is the Faculty of Business, Government & Law, which offers numerous Bachelor's and Master's degrees. In particular, the accounting area can look back on a long tradition, as this was the first focus of the university, which was founded in 1967. To find out more about this campus, which has more hours of sunshine than Melbourne and Sydney and is only 10 minutes from downtown, visit http://www.canberra.edu.au/.
University of Canberra video
You can find a few impressions from the university here.
Eligibility of the exchange program
The exchange program is only suitable for Bachelor students.
Choice of courses
The current course catalog, from which you can choose suitable courses, can be found here.
Further information on the exchange program can also be found on the website of the International Relations Center.
Canberra is the capital of Australia and has a population of around 356,600. A special feature of the city is its structure and construction, which is shaped by the designer Walter Burley Griffin. He won an international design competition in 1912 and made Canberra a garden city. Lake Burley Griffin and strictly geometrically laid out green areas were created, which give the city a unique appearance and give it a special charm.
Canberra is the seat of Parliament. It is located on "Capital Hill" and is characterized by an imposing entrance hall.
There is a lot to do in Canberra: The mountains and the Canberra bushland offer ideal conditions for numerous outdoor activities (horse riding, bush walks, hot air balloon rides, etc.).
Canberra is called "The 20 minute city" by its residents because everything is close together in the city. Numerous cozy cafes and bars invite you to meet friends in many corners.
You can find more information about Canberrra here.
- What are some hot down blouse saree pictures
- Is Queen Elizabeth II really that sick
- What is produced in the Regensburg plant
- What are the weaknesses of humanity
- When will Manusmriti replace the Indian constitution?
- Was Mahatma Gandhi anti-Hindu
- Is Dele Alli better than Alexis Sanchez
- Where can I get GIA certified diamonds
- Where should I go in Jaipur
- What is Terry Pratchett's Best Book
- What's wrong with Google Chrome
- How do you spend your life
- Is tap water safe to drink in Thailand
- How to study engineering abroad
- How should a thin Indian dress?
- Where do investors work
- Which factors influence the organizational behavior
- Why should you move to France
- Why do people dye their hair black
- How effective is cavity wall insulation
- What are hemp hearts
- How Much Do Freelance 3D Modelers Make
- Most reliable brand of household appliances
- What is a printer used for?
- Which is Asia's largest desert
- What is my political ideology
- How can we define success and failure
- How are gay people treated in Sweden
- Contains mineral water minerals
- How does new fashion begin
- What is paper presentation
- Is Bahrain safe for Indian workers