What is the full form of UNICEF
Delegate elections for UNICEF Switzerland and Liechtenstein 2019
The election of delegates for UNICEF Switzerland and Liechtenstein 2019 took place from December 2nd, 2019 to December 16th, 2019 in five constituencies. In the constituencies of French-speaking Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein, there were as many candidates as there were vacancies. That is why there was a silent election in these constituencies. In the constituencies of Central Switzerland, Northwestern Switzerland and Italian Switzerland, the members entitled to vote have elected their future delegates in their constituency.
Here is the full election result:
The following were re-elected:
- Mario Bianchetti, Massagno (constituency, Italian-speaking Switzerland)
- Nadia Dresti, Locarno (constituency, Italian-speaking Switzerland)
- Nihat Bakimci, Frenkendorf (constituency of northwestern Switzerland)
- Ingrid Kissling-Näf, Bern (constituency of northwestern Switzerland)
- Anat Bar-Gera, Erlenbach (Central Switzerland constituency)
- Barbara Messmer, Zumikon (constituency of Central Switzerland)
- Isabelle Romy, Zurich (constituency of Central Switzerland)
The following previous delegates were elected by silent election:
- Nathalie Bourquenod, Friborg (Romandie constituency)
- Klaus Tschütscher, Ruggell (constituency of the Principality of Liechtenstein)
New members of the Assembly of Delegates:
- Fabian Leimgruber, Laufen (constituency of northwestern Switzerland)
- Susanne Stark, Adliswil (Central Switzerland constituency)
- Arthur Wolfisberg, Lucerne (constituency of Central Switzerland)
We congratulate all delegates on their election and look forward to working with them!
The complete composition of the delegates' assembly and further information on the organization of UNICEF Switzerland and Liechtenstein can be found here.
- Why does the US want Alaska
- Can I take creatine all my life
- How do I start olive palm farming
- Is it possible to change sex biologically?
- Why does a fire start to crackle
- Why can Nadal Federer no longer beat
- Will British education ever improve?
- Are social networks harmful to society?
- What if the Great Depression happened sooner
- Britpop was the opposite of grunge
- Do you have multiple sex partners
- Is military service compulsory in North Korea
- What are some unusual facts about flying
- Is digital marketing a thriving career
- Deceive candidates during the interviews
- The kidney grows in humans
- What is working life at BPO
- How am I supposed to grind a concrete floor
- What does a ruby cost
- Why don't old people worry about dying
- What is the name of the Japanese parliament
- Why was Siddhartha renamed Buddha
- What should life be like in the twenties
- How do you crimp wires together?
- Why do people knowingly do terrible things
- What is a QAD ERP system
- Who are obstacles
- How was your interview in Cambridge
- What is the importance of Paris France
- What should you have before you have children
- What are the best china tour operators
- How can you understand yourself
- Why is life in Toronto so boring
- Is Islam itself radical