Does turmeric milk affect pregnancy
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Prof. Dr. Sigrun Chrubasik-Hausmann, specialist in general medicine, additional training in naturopathic and special pain therapy, phytotherapy department at the Institute for Forensic Medicine at the University of Freiburg im Breisgau, turmeric, accessed on August 7, 2020
- (2) Sahebkar A, Are curcuminoids effective C-reactive protein-lowering agents in clinical practice? Evidence from a meta-analysis., Phytotherapy Research, 2014 May; 28 (5): 633-42
- (3) Sahebkar A et al, Effect of curcuminoids on oxidative stress: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials, Journal of Functional Foods, Volume 18, Part B, October 2015, Pages 898-909
- (4) Panahi Y et al, Mitigation of Systemic Oxidative Stress by Curcuminoids in Osteoarthritis: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial., Journal of Dietary Supplements, 2016; 13 (2): 209-20
- (5) Panahi Y et al., Curcuminoid treatment for knee osteoarthritis: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial, Phytotherapy Research, 2014 Nov; 28 (11): 1625-31
- (6) Nakagawa Y et al., Short-term effects of highly-bioavailable curcumin for treating knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled prospective study, Journal of Orthopedic Science: The official journal of the Japanese Orthopedic Association, 2014 Nov; 19 (6): 933-9
- (7) Kuptniratsaikul V et al., Efficacy and safety of Curcuma domestica extracts compared with ibuprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a multicenter study, Clinical Interventions in Aging, 2014 Mar 20; 9: 451-8
- (8) Rahimnia A et al., Impact of Supplementation with Curcuminoids on Systemic Inflammation in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis: Findings from a Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial, Drug Research (Stuttg.), 2015 Oct; 65 (19)
- (9) Daily JW et al, Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials., Journal of Medicinal Food, 2016 Aug; 19 (8): 717- 29
- (10) Panahi Y et al, Lipid-modifying effects of adjunctive therapy with curcuminoids-piperine combination in patients with metabolic syndrome: results of a randomized controlled trial., Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2014 Oct; 22 (5): 851-7
- (11) Panahi Y et al, Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of curcuminoid-piperine combination in subjects with metabolic syndrome: A randomized controlled trial and an updated meta-analysis, Clinical Nutrition, December 2015 Volume 34, Issue 6, Pages 11011108
- (12) Panahi Y et al, Effects of curcumin on serum cytokine concentrations in subjects with metabolic syndrome: A post-hoc analysis of a randomized controlled trial., Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2016 Aug; 82: 578-82
- (13) Jain A and Rani V, Curcumin-mediated effects on anti-diabetic drug-induced cardiotoxicity., 3 Biotech, 2018 Sep; 8 (9): 399
- (14) Xiao Y et al, Curcumin Inhibits Acute Vascular Inflammation through the Activation of Heme Oxygenase-1., Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, 2018 Sep 20; 2018: 3295807.
- (15) A Novel Formulation of Curcumin for Alzheimer's Disease (AD): In Vitro and In Vivo Evaluation, Alzheimer's and Dementia, July 2016
- (16) Sarker MR et al, Efficacy of curcumin for age-associated cognitive decline: a narrative review of preclinical and clinical studies, Gero Science, 2018 Apr; 40 (2): 7395.
- (17) Chen M et al, Use of curcumin in diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of Alzheimer's disease, Neural Regeneration Research, 2018 Apr; 13 (4): 742752.
- (18) Banik U et al, Curcumin: the spicy modulator of breast carcinogenesis, Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research, 2017; 36: 98.
- (19) Gan L et al, Curcumin modulates the effect of histone modification on the expression of chemokines by type II alveolar epithelial cells in a rat COPD model, International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, 2016; 11: 27652773.
- (20) Dulbecco P and Savarino V, Therapeutic potential of curcumin in digestive diseases, World of Gastroenterology, 2013 Dec 28; 19 (48): 92569270
- (21) Lopresti AL et al, A poly-herbal blend (Herbagut) on adults presenting with gastrointestinal complaints: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2018; 18: 98.
- (22) Liu W et al, Protective effects of curcumin against mercury-induced hepatic injuries in rats, involvement of oxidative stress antagonism, and Nrf2-ARE pathway activation, Human & Experimental Toxicology, November 12, 2016
- (23) Peddada KV et al, International Ophthalmology, 2018 Feb 5., Therapeutic potential of curcumin in major retinal pathologies.
- (24) Kim K et al, Cyclocurcumin, an Antivasoconstrictive Constituent of Curcuma longa (Turmeric)., Journal of Natural Products, 2017 Jan 27; 80 (1): 196-200
- (25) Zambrano LMG et al, Local administration of curcumin-loaded nanoparticles effectively inhibits inflammation and bone resorption associated with experimental periodontal disease., Scientific Reports, 2018 Apr 27; 8 (1): 6652
- (26) Soleimani V et al, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and its major constituent (curcumin) as nontoxic and safe substances: Review., Phytotherapy Research, 2018 Jun; 32 (6): 985-995
- (27) Shrikant Mishra et al., The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer's disease: An overview, January Mar 2008, Ann Indian Acad Neurol, (The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer's disease: an overview)
- (28) Hoozemans JJ et al., Cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 in the different stages of Alzheimer's disease pathology., Curr Pharm Des, 2008, (Cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 in the different stages of Alzheimer's disease)
- (29) Belkacemi A et al, Challenges associated with curcumin therapy in Alzheimer disease., Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine, 2011 Nov 4; 13: e34, (Challenges associated with curcumin therapy in Alzheimer's disease)
- (30) DiSilvetro R et al, Diverse effects of a low dose supplement of lipidated curcumin in healthy middle aged people, Nutrition Journal, 2012; 11:79, (Various effects of low-dose lipidated curcumin supplementation in healthy middle-aged people)
- (31) Villaflores OB et al, Effects of curcumin and demethoxycurcumin on amyloid-? precursor and tau proteins through the internal ribosome entry sites: a potential therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease., Taiwan Journal of Obstretrics & Gynecology, 2012 Dec; 51 (4): 554-64, (Effect of curcumin and demethoxycurcumin on amyloid precursors and TAU -Proteins through the internal ribosome entry sites: a potential therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease)
- (32) Hishikawa N et al, Effects of turmeric on Alzheimer's disease with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia, AYU, 2012 Oct-Dec; 33 (4): 499504, (Effect of turmeric on Alzheimer's with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia)
- (33) Tiwari SK et al, Curcumin-loaded nanoparticles potently induce adult neurogenesis and reverse cognitive deficits in Alzheimer's disease model via canonical Wnt-catenin pathway., ACS Nano, 2014 Jan 28; 8 (1): 76-103, (Curcumin -loaded nanoparticles induce adult neurogenesis and reverse cognitive deficits in Alzheimer's model through canonical Wnt-catenin pathway)
- (34) Bukhari SN et al, Synthetic Curcumin Analogs as Inhibitors of? -Amyloid Peptide Aggregation: Potential Therapeutic and Diagnostic Agents for Alzheimer's Disease., Mini Reviews in Medical Chemistry, 2015; 15 (13): 1110-21, (Synthetic Curcurmin Analogs as Inhibitors of Amyloid Peptide Aggregation: Potential Therapeutic and Diagnostic Agents for Alzheimer's)
- (35) Kochi A et al, Inhibitory Activity Of Curcumin Derivatives Towards Metal-free And Metal-induced Amyloid-? Aggregation., Current Alzheimer Research, 2015; 12 (5): 415-23, (Inhibitory activity of curcumin derivatives for metal-free and metal-induced amyloid aggregation)
- (36) Rao PP et al, Curcumin Binding to Beta Amyloid: A Computational Study., Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 2015 Oct; 86 (4): 813-20, (Curcumin binds to beta amyloid: A computational study)
- (37) Venigalla M et al, Novel promising therapeutics against chronic neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's disease., Neurochemistry International, 2016 May; 95: 63-74, (Promising new therapeutics against chronic nerve inflammation and neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's disease)
- (38) Chan S et al, Metal chelation, radical scavenging and inhibition of As42 fibrillation by food constituents in relation to Alzheimer's disease., Food Chemistry, 2016 May 15; 199: 185-94, (metal chelation, radical scavenger and inhibition of fibrillation by Food Ingredients Related to Alzheimer's Disease)
- (39) Tang M et al, The Mechanisms of Action of Curcumin in Alzheimer's Disease., Journal of Alzheimer's Disease: JAD, 2017 May 17, (The Mechanisms of Action of Curcumin in Alzheimer's Disease)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Are there famous dolls in history
- How do people usually learn languages
- How does sex feel without a partner
- What does a loogie mean
- What ethnic groups are there in Asia
- Men are intimidated by strong women
- When will Khali return to Wwe
- Why is CO2 more stable than CO
- What's wrong with modern feminism
- Which solvents dissolve superabsorbent polymers?
- What did cave people's hair look like?
- How much are truffles worth
- Amazon credit cards are hard to come by
- Have just guys ever waited for another man
- Why is Netflix increasing its prices
- What is the name of this tree 2
- What can India learn from the US
- How can I check the capacity of the mobile battery?
- Share your NEET consulting experience
- Why should a woman lead men
- What ethnic groups are there in Asia
- Give macarons their expensive price
- What is the geopolitics of the Aegean Seas
- How is the President more powerful?