How do I travel cheaply through Europe
Round trip through Europe - the continent is so beautiful
Round trip through Europe with a beach holiday
On the highway and quickly stopping at a bay or by plane from seaside resort to seaside resort - water fun is not neglected on the round trip through Europe. Popular destinations are the beaches on the Mediterranean Sea, but the Atlantic coast is also extremely attractive for large and small water rats. A stronger swell can be expected here from time to time. Therefore, these beaches are very popular, especially with surfers. You can find quiet relaxation by the water at the North and Baltic Seas. Or you head for one of the great lakes in Europe. Lake Constance, located in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, and the IJsselmeer in the Netherlands are popular.
The Algarve in Portugal
Some of the most beautiful beaches on the continent has the Algarve in southern Portugal on. Once primarily haunted by pirates, the area later became known for its quaint fishing villages. Average temperatures of around 30 degrees are reached on the beaches in summer, the best conditions for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea.
Our pirate tip: Visit the town of Carvoeiro with its small colorful houses and the picturesque golden sandy beach. The impressive rock backdrop forms the framework for this bathing paradise.
Beach vacation on the Adriatic
On the Adriatic you can also enjoy yourself on the water. The road trip along the waterline takes you past the Croatian port city of Rijeka. On the winding coastal road to the south you have a clear view of the sea and the countless small islands of the country. Make a stop in Dalmatia on the Punta Skala peninsula. The city of Zadar has great beach areas ready for you and scores with a quaint old town and Venetian and Roman ruins. The most famous bathing hotspots on the Italian Adriatic are Rimini, Bibione and Lido di Jesolo.
Round trip with bathing fun on the Polish Baltic Sea
The Polish Baltic Sea presents impressive dune landscapes. The coastal landscape stretches from the Pomeranian Bay to the Gdańsk Bay. In Sopot you walk across the longest pier on the continent. In Gdansk you combine a beach holiday with a cultural trip, because there are not only beautiful stretches of beach here, you also visit the magnificent city center, which was rebuilt after the Second World War.
Cheap offers for your trip to Europe
- Which countries could have colonized America, but not
- What are the areas after msc care
- Are broth cubes vegetarian?
- The USPS delivers to any address
- Has fan fiction ever been turned into books?
- Are Australians racist towards blacks
- Why is Romania important to the EU
- Which countries have a free ambulance system?
- What is the Weeknds Background in Music
- What are nursing homes
- Metal detection is a profitable hobby
- Is Jennifer Lopez personally rude
- Why is complacency important
- Who is better between Neymar and Coutinho
- Is India's national media against India
- How can I learn small talk in 2017
- What is the penalty for riot
- Geography How are lagoons formed
- What's wrong with being ambitious
- How do pseudonyms work
- What is Donald Trump's style of speaking
- Nancy Pelosi is a responsible person
- Is a plastic ban possible in India?
- Indian customers buy jewelry online
- Will Snorting Adderall work
- Are militant atheists extremists
- Is DJI the top drone manufacturer
- How can remodeling your bathroom add value to your home?
- Why do boys keep putting off marriages?
- Most Cornish people consider themselves English
- Did you see a psychiatrist
- Can alcohol make you paranoid?
- How long has India been a country