Can one love food, love sincerely
"No love is more sincere than the love of food."
There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
Source: 1900s, Man and Superman (1903), p. 23
"I'll be going back to Naples one more time, yes, because I love it too much, but just to eat vermicelli."
- Enrico Caruso Italian opera singer 1873-1921
Letter to Nicola Daspuro
Original Italian: "Tornerò ancora a Napoli, sì, perché l'amo troppo, ma per mangiarvi i vermicelli soltanto." - Quoted from: Minerva, Rivista delle riviste, Società Editrice Laziale, Rome 1931, p. 616 books.google https://books.google.de/books?hl=de&id=JR0cHA02lbsC&dq=%22Tornerò+ancora%22
"Like some who hang on a friend's neck,
Says the word: she loves him, oh so much,
That for love she might eat him right away;
And afterwards, the word checked, the fool! "
- Heinrich Von Kleist, Penthesilea
Penthesilea: A Tragic Drama
“Oh, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me. I will be anyone you want. "
- Chuck Palahniuk American author 1962
- How do people save 100,000
- How can you create a customized website
- Why is Poland not Russia
- How are matriarchal societies doing
- What happened 400 years ago
- What is a meeting in Ireland
- What disgusts you about yourself
- How do gemstones differ from normal minerals?
- Why don't girls piggyback boys
- Where can I get AliDropship coupon codes
- What makes people judgmental
- Has Kolkata had growth for approx.
- What is a liquidation preference
- Why do so few people support National Socialism?
- What are some quintessential Bollywood memes
- What is your dominatrix relationship experience
- Is the US a free country?
- You can use acrylic paint on wood
- What are some substitutes for fish feed
- How did you fall in love again
- How dangerous is Mexico
- Is it wise to be apolitical?
- Which online shopping is best for shoes
- Why do cops drive Ford cars