Which is the most difficult yoga asan
Depending on how long you've been practicing yoga, you may have noticed changes in yourself.
If not, then I am going to draw your attention to a few things now. It is worthwhile to observe you even better instead of comparing yourself to your mat neighbor. Oh right, we never do that anyway 😉
The following changes may have changed since you started your regular yoga practice:
In the sun salutation you no longer fall from the plank like a wet sack on the floor, but can lie down smoothly on the floor.
You know where your tailbone is, you can move your pelvis in a targeted manner and you can also target specific muscles or muscle groups.
And not just on the yoga mat. It is easier for you to cross your hands behind your back, you can easily reach back to the seat belt without getting your back.
In the meantime you can translate Tadasana into mountain posture and when you hear the word Savasana your eyes light up, because you know that now it is time for deep relaxation.
In addition to Shades of Gray and Harry Potter, yoga books are stacked on the bookshelf, and one or the other yoga DVD has cheated between your partner's DVD collection.
You can concentrate more on yourself because you now know what the downward facing dog and other common yoga poses mean and no longer have to look to the side or to the yoga teacher to know what is meant.
You know that yoga not only takes place on the yoga mat, but also in everyday life. You are less annoyed when you have to wait at the cash register or in a traffic jam, but use the time to take a deep breath.
You no longer stubbornly follow the instructions of your yoga teacher down to the most difficult asanas, but stop in good time when it no longer feels good. You find the point between too much and not enough, but you are also ready to leave your comfort zone for it.
If it tweaks and tweaks again, you get up from your desk and take a break with one or two yoga exercises so that there is no permanent pain.
It is no longer so difficult for you to lie very still in Savasana for 5 to 10 minutes. Rather, you enjoy letting go of everything and just being.
And that's just a small selection of the changes you can see in yourself. It doesn't have to be all 10, but there can be many more points.
Maybe you can think of something else. You are welcome to add a comment to this list.
Image source: istock.com/Nikada
- Where and how do Buddhists pray
- How good is the Saudi judicial system
- Is Amazon a good stock to buy
- How much does a cruise missile cost
- Which is Canada's smallest province
- Why do sweets leave a sour aftertaste?
- Tungsten is an alloy
- Can you have a judge arrested?
- What is a list of accounting software
- Attack hyenas and kill lions babies
- What number is divisible by 765?
- Comics are awful
- Can we only take the side of organic chemistry?
- What heavenly ones have appeared in the MCU
- Ford cars are cheap to maintain
- What is the synonym of Ghent
- Are you the observer
- How do I keep my Gmail account private
- Why is amber valuable
- What makes you passionate about fashion brands
- How do I start a soap company
- Who is the best dancer in EXO
- What are the best commercial analysis tools
- Why is road transport cheap