Should Manchester United sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Solskjaer's dismissal is getting closer - “blue Sport” is dealing with possible successors
They lost three out of four home games in the league and on Wednesday went bankrupt to Basaksehir in the Champions League. It will be tight for ManUtd coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Who could inherit the Norwegian if it came to a bang?
On Saturday, Manchester United will be playing at Everton, which, unlike the “Red Devils”, got off to a good start to the season and is fourth after seven rounds. ManUtd, on the other hand, is in 15th place in the lower half of the table.
The 1: 2 defeat against Basaksehir in the Champions League was Solskjaer's 101st game as ManUtd coach. The team gave a miserable picture, with the goals conceded, the highly decorated stars were countered like schoolboys. The fact that ManUtd still leads the table after three rounds thanks to victories against PSG (2: 1) and RB Leipzig (5: 0) is little consolation. Should there be a loss to Everton in the league at the weekend, then this should cost Solskjaer the coaching job - the Norwegian says himself.
Included in the & # xAB; blue Sport & # xBB; subscription
Le direct: Everton FC - Manchester United FC
Who could starboard at ManUtd should Solskjaer get fired? "Blue Sport" sends three top candidates into the race.
The former Tottenham coach, who led “Spurs” to the Champions League final in 2019, is a very hot topic. Just a few days ago, the 48-year-old Argentine said that he was looking for a new employer: “I won't close any door. I am now waiting for a project that is the right one. " He did not rule out a return to the Premier League.
The 53-year-old Italian coached Juventus Turin between 2014 and 2019 and won one championship title after another during this time. In 2010/11 he had already led AC Milan to the championship title. ManUtd would be Allegri's first stop abroad - as a player he always stayed in his home country.
The 54-year-old Frenchman ended his extremely successful playing career in 2003 with a championship title. His last employer: Manchester United. In 2007 he started his coaching career at Bordeaux - and how. In his second season he won the league title, the league cup and the super cup. Between 2010 and 2012 he was France's national coach before taking command at PSG and leading the team to 11 titles in three years.
The only thing that didn't work out was winning the Champions League, which is why they parted ways in 2016. Blanc has been on the market since then, but turned down various offers. When he was recently talking to Barcelona, he expressed interest in the job - apparently he has not yet finished his coaching career. Who knows, maybe he'll be returning to Old Trafford soon? On the penultimate day of the Champions League group stage, there would be a duel against PSG.
- Is anti-Semitism on the rise
- What do Kashmiris think of Shehla Rashid
- Which is the ugliest Canadian accent
- Does an insurance agent get a salary?
- What are subcasts in Brahmins
- How did the conventional education system ruin you
- Can Instagram TV defeat YouTube
- How can you understand yourself
- How do I find my personal style
- What is the belief of social darwinism
- Why do most of the Japanese have bangs
- What are the best skipping ropes
- Concrete can last 10,000 years
- How to say mom in Hindi
- What are examples of a disproving essay
- How can I become a businessman 2
- What if we drained the Mediterranean?
- Wear earrings often
- Are diamonds valuable of themselves
- What is fateful voting
- What are the seven layers of hell?
- What happens when the hippocampus is removed
- How can a student immigrate in Canada
- How tall was Clint Eastwood