Where can I get an MBA scholarship
MBA studies: financing
Financing mix - that's what the graduates say
In our survey we asked not only about the total costs, but also about the individual financing. In many cases this consists of not just one, but at least two modules, e.g .:
- 25% scholarship, 25% family, 50% savings
- 50% through employers with repayment obligation when leaving the company, 50% through savings
- 10% employer, 50% personal contribution, 40% credit
- 40% scholarship, 60% family allowance
- 25% family, 75% credit
- 50% scholarship, 45% employer, 5% savings
- 50% employer, 50% from current salary
- 50% employer, 40% savings, 10% family allowance
Overall, the financing mix looked like this:
(Multiple choices possible)
More about the different options:
Funding from savings and family
The classic in student finance. Anyone who knows early on that they would like to do an MBA should put a small amount aside by permanent transfer every month and, for example, save the Christmas bonus or money gifts for Christmas. This can save you a lot of worries about MBA funding. Often the parents also support them with a few euros a month. Even small amounts can help.
Promotion from the employer
From financing or assuming the tuition fees to additional vacation days - Employers have many options to support employees with the MBA. However, the number of companies promoting their high potentials has been falling for several years. Still no reason not to ask for funding.
Our advice article on financing by the employer lists everything important.
There are numerous scholarships for MBA programs and you should invest time in finding suitable scholarships and applying. The chances are not that bad. Many universities offer (partial) scholarships, there is also support for MBA financing from foundations and companies, as we list in the corresponding article, including an overview of many scholarships.
To the overview page "MBA Scholarship"
Universities are no strangers to the difficulties of MBA financing. Many have therefore entered into cooperation with banks in order to enable their students to obtain loans that are as cheap as possible.
Other providers of student loans and education funds are, for example Deutsche Bildung AG, DKB Bildungsfond, KfW Bildungskredit and the CareerConcept education fund. You can also take out a loan for your MBA studies from "normal" credit institutions and brokers. Two possible providers are Smava * and Credimaxx. *.
The links marked with an asterisk (*) are so-called affiliate links. If you click on such a link and / or conclude a contract about it, we will receive a commission.
Those who diligently collect receipts can claim many expenses for tax purposes in their tax return at the end of the year. Up to 50% of the costs can be repeated on the tax returnas we describe in our advisory article. This financing option does not help directly in the first year of study with the liquidity required on the account for tuition fees, travel expenses, etc., but a possible repayment in the following year makes the financing easier.
All information on how you can deduct the cost of the MBA from tax can be found in our guide article.
Tip: inform in good time and ask explicitly
Those who inform themselves in good time and, much more importantly, also make decisions, can now even find early bird discounts. Those who finance the MBA themselves sometimes receive discounts for themselves.
The discounts and grant options are not always mentioned on the provider's website. Logical, after all, as many full-paying guests as possible are required. Therefore, it is essential to call the student advisory service and just ask.
- Buddhism is the only way
- Should introverts be more extroverts
- What do people misunderstand about space travel
- Can I use Navaratna oil every day
- What are logical errors in psychology
- What is the richest city in Latvia
- How do I remove emotional addictions
- How much does a ring cost per month
- Met Valmiki Gautama Buddha
- What is China Investment Corporation
- What are examples of a disproving essay
- Why should I use Firefox?
- Why does Disney keep buying companies
- Why is the governor appointed
- How do I understand and interpret stocks
- Impeachment is a political issue
- How many uninhabited islands does India have
- What is YAYING
- Skipping increases testosterone
- Is geography a science
- Why doesn't Filipino Prime Minister Duterte like America?
- Are there known asteroids that contain gold?
- Is Donald Trump harmless
- Why is tourism important