Should Real Madrid sell James Rodriguez
Real Madrid: James Rodriguez not in the squad against Athletic at his own request
The feud between James Rodriguez and Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid goes into the next round: The former FC Bayern professional refused to be appointed to the squad in the Los Blancos' league game against Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.
"James didn't want to be in the squad at his own request," said Zidane after the 1-0 win at the San Mames. "That is his personal matter, there is nothing more to say at this point."
The relationship between James and Zidane is considered broken. Two weeks ago, the Colombian announced in an interview that he would have liked to move to Real's city rivals Atletico Madrid last summer, but that his employer did not agree to this change. In this context, he expressed his incomprehension for his few missions under Zidane, who had never counted him among his regular staff before his loan in Munich. This season, the 28-year-old only has 728 minutes of play.
"He's telling the truth, he wants to play more and that's normal. I understand that," said the Real coach. Since the 2-1 win against Real Sociedad, when James was surprisingly in the starting line-up, Zidane no longer considered the left footer. "It is incomprehensible what is happening to James," said Colombian ex-international Faustino Asprilla recently of his compatriot. "If I were James I would shoot Zidane to the moon. There must be a personal problem between the two of them."
Real Madrid want to sell James Rodriguez this summer
A breakup in the summer is more than likely. James' contract runs until June 30, 2021, Real wants it to be a report in the sports newspaper AS according to already let go for a sum of 20 to 25 million euros. Atletico is said to be still interested, but Arsenal FC and Manchester United are also considered potential buyers. In addition, rumors of a move to SSC Napoli have been making the rounds for years.
"Whoever his future club may be, we hope that the pieces of the puzzle will come together, not like last year. If it becomes a big club like Naples, it will be," James' stepfather Juan Carlos Restrepo recently told the Italian broadcaster Radio Marte.
- What causes severe leg cramps
- How competitive are you
- What does limited mean on a chart
- Can single Indian women immigrate to Canada
- Which drinks help against cramps
- What's your favorite sarcastic quote
- Why is Modi silent about Jawan's murder
- Are you Nietzsche's Superman
- Is there a MOOC for learning small talk?
- How are horoscopes written?
- What is the instruction queue in 8086
- What is an HR application
- Do Hindus in Punjab support the Khalistan movement
- Is it good to live in Poland?
- What is a typical drink from Paraguay
- Why was Portugal allowed to colonize Brazil?
- How are homosexuals treated in Russia
- What will the UK benefit from Brexit?
- How can we discover our professional skills
- Americans have it too easy
- Are human rights immune to criticism
- What is minimalist graphic design
- What should I study at the university?
- Why do people buy Roxycodone pills online