Clean with bleach
Only use bleach for cleaning in exceptional cases
Chlorine and javel water
In general, bleaches contain aggressive acid compounds that make no distinction between soiling, colors and materials. In particular, bleaching with chlorine, which has been used for many years, is used less and less. The highly toxic element is increasingly being replaced by oxygen-based bleaches, which are less polluting.
One of the best-known chlorine-based bleaches is Javel water or Eau de Javel. It consists of sodium or potassium hypochlorite, which, in addition to its bleaching effect, has an antibacterial, disinfectant and odor-removing effect. It also kills all living things in the water from algae to fish. When mixed with acid, it creates highly toxic chlorine gas that can be fatal.
Modern bleach and home remedies
The chlorine-free modern plaster bleaches are less polluting, but still not ecologically harmless. In any case, wastewater is generated that is difficult or impossible to clean. The oxygen-based bleaches contain hydrogen peroxide, ozone, sodium carbonate or sodium percarbonate. The bleaching effect of carbonates is also used when bleaching with baking soda.
Soda is chemically related to baking powder. As sodium hydrogen carbonate, it is one of the ingredients of the baking agent. When used as a bleaching agent, it develops properties similar to "real" bleaching agents. It can also be used in laundry. Before using more aggressive bleaches, it is always worth trying to remove stains with baking soda or baking soda as a bleaching agent.
Check compatibility on plastered surfaces
Before using bleaching, it is essential that a detailed material compatibility test is carried out. During bleaching, oxidation is set in motion, which not only affects the rust stains, red wine stains and all other dirt residues. Floor and wall coverings made of plastic or fiber-containing fabrics such as carpets are quickly damaged if the bleach reacts chemically with the colors or materials they contain.
- Why are Tibetans poor
- What is the melting point of stone
- What's your shortest makeup routine
- Is child labor illegal in India
- Is left ideology really dead now?
- What are some of the freelance jobs
- Why is Ladakh a beautiful place
- What is the best selling LEGO set
- How can I do Biryani Masala
- Who is your favorite Indian speaker
- Why did Nikola Tesla hate round objects
- What is a freelance architect
- When did the Egyptians start?
- How do I get free Apex coins
- How to cook frozen french fries
- Can Pakistan become free from Hindus
- What is love between man and woman
- Sleeps Sadhguru
- Parents can visit a UWC student
- Have just guys ever waited for another man
- Why is 10th grade so important
- We see cameras in color
- Are Italian and Spanish related ethnic groups
- Can a Hindu chant a Sikh mantra
- How and why are people honest
- Was one of the followers of Jesus not Jewish?
- What is a Freelance Archaeologist
- What started diplomatic immunity
- What do you mean by language translation
- How many people know PHP
- Can sunscreen go on your face
- How can I respect myself
- Why is Sydney Airport closed at night
- Can I have sex with leggings on?