Why would anyone say I am reserved?
Reserve : What does the word reserve mean? In what context is this word used? What is reserve a good term for? What are synonyms and what are the opposites of reserve? Reservation means that someone is reserved, a little distant. Reservation expresses that someone has something in reserve, that is, not peddling everything that he knows, feels and suspects. Reservation is also a sign of refinement and control. So reserve is also cool, reserved behavior. Reservation is also an aspect of introversion as a personality trait.
Reservation in a spiritual community
From a lecture by Sukadev Bretz
Reservation comes from reservare or withdrawn from somewhere, it means to withdraw from somewhere. If you say that a person is reserved, that is, he does not approach others, he keeps some things in reserve, he does not want to have so much to do with others. For example, if you say that someone attended a meeting with reserve, that means they did not participate properly. In a spiritual community we naturally hope that people are not so reserved, on the contrary, that they are fully involved in the community. Reservation would mean holding back.
If you get into a spiritual community, then of course the polarity of withdrawal, often being alone for yourself, regenerating, practicing yourself or doing something where you feel that you need it, that it is good for you, is important Bringing in fellowship, being with others, attending meetings, speaking with others, communicating, community activities and of course engaging in altruistic service. But if you have a lot of reserve, it doesn't go down so well.
Community life means approaching others, community life just means living together, sometimes getting out of reserve and sometimes saying things about yourself that you would otherwise not say. A spiritual community is also something where you share more with each other than you would with normal neighbors. A spiritual community is like a large family. Hence my tip, if you are considering going into a partnership, then be prepared for the fact that you will get out of reserve a little.
At Yoga Vidya we don't force anyone, nobody is forced to reveal their life, you have the opportunity to stay very private, but it makes it easier in the community when you get out of reserve, share more with others and more connect with others. So, again my tip, get out of your reserve, if you want to go into a spiritual community, then be prepared, it is also about getting out of reserve.
Reservation - antonyms and synonyms, other personality traits and virtues
Here are a few notes on how to see personality traits, the trait of reserve, in relation to other skills and behaviors, and in relation to vices:
Properties similar to reserve - synonyms
Properties similar to reservedness, i.e. synonyms for reservedness, are e.g. distance, restraint, silence, detachment.
Any quality, any virtue that is exaggerated becomes a vice, a vice, an unhelpful quality. Excessive reserve can degenerate into inhibition, inaccessibility, aloofness, lack of words, reticence, for example. Therefore, as the opposite pole, reserve needs the cultivation of talkativeness, openness, communication, love, affection, open-heartedness.
Opposite of reserve - antonyms
There is an opposite to every property. Here are possibilities for the opposite of reservedness, antonyms for reservedness:
- Positive opposites of reserve, one could also call these opposite poles: talkativeness, openness, communication, love, affection, open-heartedness
- Negative opposites of reserve, i.e. vice, negative traits, are e.g. loquacity, gossip, gossip addiction
Reservation antonyms at a glance
Antonyms of reserve are talkative, openness, communication, love, affection, frankness, talkativeness, gossipiness, gossip addiction.
Reservation and the large temperament groups
Conscious cultivation of reserve
Reservation can be seen as a virtue, as a positive quality. Maybe you want to let reserve become stronger in you. Here are a few tips:
- Make a resolution to develop this quality of reserve, to express it more strongly, for a week.
- Make the resolution, "For the next week, I want to cultivate reserve. I look forward to being a more reserved person in a week."
- Make a goal of doing at least one thing every day that expresses reserve. Do something every day that you would not otherwise do but that expresses that virtue.
- When you wake up in the morning, say an affirmation, for example, "I'm becoming reserved."
- During the day, repeat an autosuggestion, affirmation such as: I am reserved. "
Affirmations on the subject of reserve
Here are a few affirmations for more reserve. Under the keywords "Affirmation" and "Miracle Affirmations" you can find out more about the function and effect of affirmations. Not all of the affirmations listed below fit - use the ones that seem right for you.
Classic autosuggestion for reserve Here is the classic autosuggestion:
In yoga, this is often combined with a mantra. Because a mantra makes the affirmation stronger:
- I am reserved. Om Om Om.
- I am a reserved, a reserved OM.
Developmental affirmation for reserve Some people feel like hypocrites or hypocrites when they say "I am reserved" - and they are not. Then a development-related affirmation helps:
- I develop reserve.
- I am reserved.
- I get more reserved every day.
- By the grace of God, I become more reserved every day.
Thank you affirmation for being reserved:
- Thank you for getting more reserved every day.
Wonder affirmations reservedness You can also try the following affirmations:
- So far I'm not very reserved. And that is quite understandable, I have good reasons for it. But soon I will develop a reserve. Every day this virtue will grow stronger in me.
- I look forward to being very reserved soon.
- I am someone who is reserved.
Prayer for reserve
Prayer is also a powerful means of cultivating a virtue. Here are a few possibilities for prayers for more reserve:
- Dear God, please give me more reserve.
- Oh god i adore you I ask that I become a reserved person.
- Dear Divine Mother, I thank you. I thank you for expressing the virtue of reserve more and more every day.
Ask yourself: what would I have to do to develop reserve?
You can also ask yourself:
- What would I have to do to develop reserve?
- How can I be reserved?
- Dear God, please show me the way to be more reserved.
- Assuming I want to be reserved, how would I do that?
- Assuming I was reserved, how would that make itself felt?
- Assuming a miracle happened and I cultivated reserve tomorrow, what would have changed? How would i feel How would i think How would i act? As a reserved person, how would I react, communicate with others?
Characteristics in the alphabet before reserve
Properties in the alphabet according to reserve
to overcome fear
- May 23, 2021 - May 28, 2021 - Thought Power & Positive Thinking
- Get to know your mind and its sleeping potential. Thinking is the basis for success or failure, joy or suffering, health or illness. Effective techniques from de ...
- May 30th, 2021 - June 2nd, 2021 - Family constellations and yoga
- Bring movement into your whole (life) system and your body with yoga, meditation and family constellations. The family constellation is a wonderful method to get entangled and blocked ...
Yoga teacher training
- May 21, 2021 - May 28, 2021 - Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Course Week 2 Live Online
- Get trained as a yoga teacher in this online seminar. Week 2 of the 4-week yoga teacher training online. Prerequisite for participation: 1st week of yoga teacher training already completed. Al ...
- May 23, 2021 - May 28, 2021 - Yoga teacher training intensive course week 1 live online
- Here you will learn the basics of how to teach yoga and meditation to people as a yoga teacher. Week 1 of the 4-week yoga teacher training. You can book here if you are the yoga teacher ...
- Why does Brazil have no enemies 1
- How is Pakistan a global terror country
- Is 10 million the new 1 million
- Older LEGO sets add value
- What does Islam say about wedding rings
- Are there really world lines
- How did Donald Trump disregard women
- Why does Eastern Europe not have feminism
- How to go cashless around the world
- What are the Most Common ICD Codes
- Do you have a fashion style mentor
- What do South Indians think of Ramayana
- Can a Sikh curl his beard
- What is Healthier Chipotle or Qdoba
- What is your experience with corruption?
- Is globalization a threat to nationalism?
- What kind of explosive charge can break a diamond?
- Why are jellyfish called that
- Men prefer blondes
- Why did Thanos die in Avengers Endgame
- Which countries does Armenia consider as allies?
- What makes you in you
- Used old Filipinos fans
- Which is the best current manga series