Why are houses generally rectangular?
Bungalow: the pros and cons
- To press:
- In this article
- Characteristics of a bungalow
The bungalow is modern, practical and is on the rise again as a design. In general, a bungalow is a single-storey house. Anyone who builds or buys a bungalow is consciously opting for living at ground level. After the boom in the USA and Europe at the beginning and middle of the 20th century, the bungalow construction type is experiencing a comeback as a lift-style construction with open floor plans.
Characteristics of a bungalow
By definition, a bungalow is a detached, flat single-family house with only one floor. The most important style feature is that in the bungalow all living rooms are on one level. If there is a cellar, this is not counted as a living area in the bungalow. It is mostly only used to accommodate the heating and other necessary house connections away from the living space.
In common usage, a bungalow is often equated with a flat roof house. That's not right. Although the majority of houses built in the bungalow style have a flat roof, a bungalow can also have a hipped roof, tent roof or another roof shape. If there is an attic in a bungalow, it usually only serves as an attic and storage space.
- Is Eminem a blood or a crip
- How often do cops walk on your plates
- How can I buy a Sephora store
- Like girls, pretty boys
- More reinforcement is better
- Should I respect everyone
- What is Jantar Mantar
- The Central Asian countries are insignificant worldwide
- What is Luka Doncic's weakness
- What is automation with an example 1
- Why is Netflix increasing its prices
- What is Android Pay
- Do you like the month of may
- Can singing really treat stuttering or stuttering
- How does an IT company make money
- What is the name of the government of our nation
- What is a digital content employee
- What is the difference between pants and jeans
- Is Fox News Biased 1
- What would you choose for success or fortune
- Is Haumea a dwarf planet
- Why is education important other than survival
- What dress do boys like for girls
- How popular is rugby in France