Which country is best for civil engineering?
Drypact - the quick-drying concrete
Accelerates construction progress
In building construction and civil engineering, Drypact is used for components where rapid drying is required, for example to be able to apply seals on bridges or coatings on floors more quickly. It is also used on parking decks and floor ceilings that have to be occupied quickly, as well as on balconies in residential and office buildings.
The rapid drying of Drypact speeds up construction progress by up to two weeks.
Drypact offers a high level of security against moisture damage to subsequent work due to residual moisture of <4% after 48 hours.
With Drypact, the use of energy-intensive and cost-intensive building dryers is no longer necessary.
Sealing of the concrete is possible as early as 48 hours after the concrete has been installed.
Drypact is available as:
- Drypact on request for different target moisture contents for your construction project.
- Drypact is available as crane and pump concrete.
- Please note: With Drypact it is always important to ensure that the temperature and humidity of the environment remain constant. The concrete should be treated well in the first few hours in order to enable an optimal and high drying rate. Thermal insulation mats are best suited for this (note the summer / winter side).
Contact our experts in your region for optimized, property-specific solutions. Is suitable for particularly sustainable solutions Evopact. Quickpact also allows rapid construction progress. Low-shrinkage coverings can also be used with Formopactachieve.
- How is Australia for education
- How do cramps occur in certain periods
- What is Colgrout Masonry
- Why isn't RSS banned internationally?
- How important is opposition in parliament
- Which startups are based in Brisbane, Australia
- How can I avoid labor slavery
- Why are some girls so flat
- Why does everyone wish he was younger?
- What is Loughborough University's ranking
- Who is Arsenal's new signing Gabriel Martinelli
- What is the greatest speech that has ever been given
- How to invest money in GOLD
- Do you live to please others?
- How does food define identity
- Internet censorship is necessary
- What do you think of perseverance
- The goal of achieving prosperity is immoral
- How do I contact Robert Mueller's investigation
- What are some formal wear fashions
- Which country has the best universities
- Republicans are concerned about Mueller's report
- What is the Jerusalem conflict
- Why can't plastic decompose?