What are the hottest startups in Kerala
Our experts - an introduction!
- Url: http://www.anannyadebnath.com/
- Area of interest: Travel, social entrepreneurship and sharing with the public.
- Belongs:Hometown is Delhi but moved to Mumbai 5 years ago.
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Gujarat, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Chehel, Kolkata, Maharashtra, Delhi and U.P.
From thoughts and ideologies to more mundane subjects trying to capture the magic of the world, Anannya Debnath is more than just the content specialist, entrepreneur, and would-be traveler she claims to be. Anannya is an outspoken poet who is an example of passionate travel and who not only loves to take photos on her travels, but also to share the beauty of the world with everyone.
- Url: http://imakemytrip.blogspot.com - http://just4suzan.blogspot.com
- Area of interest: Nature / animals, mountains, coastal locations, historical places / monuments, backpacking, traveling with two-wheelers, hiking, budget travel.
- Belong: Hometown is Bardhaman (West Bengal), but always on his caravan.
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Most of the parts of West Bengal and Nepal. Also traveled to various locations from Orissa, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
Anunoy enjoys creative writing and loves photography. He gradually discovered that traveling with travel writing is the best way to combine these two different elements of the art. Although tied to a profession that is not entirely compatible with the freedom of travel, he always manages to save time keeping up with his Mark Twain travel mantra. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed with things you didn't do it with the ones you did. So cast off the bowlines. Sails out of safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Explore." . "
- Url: http://www.indianbackpacker.com
- Area of interest: Backpacking and adventure travel through India
- Belong: New Delhi, India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: All of Uthrakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and parts of MP, Maharashtra and Goa
Akshay is an avid backpacker and runs Indian Backpacker http://www.indianbackpacker.com, the first Indian website promoting backpacking in India and providing relevant information to both Indians and foreigners. The articles and photo tours on the website are provided by backpackers who have a real first hand experience of this place.
Akshay is also a keen photographer and loves to take pictures on his backpacking trips.
- Url: http://www.ankionthemove.com/
- Area of interest: Adventure, off beat travel, budget travel, nature
- Belong: Bangalore, India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Traveled almost everywhere in India except Lakshwadeep and Manipur, Mizoram Circui. She knows more about these places: Ladakh, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Maldives, Bhutan, Kashmir, Sikkim, Kerala and Andaman Islands.
Ankita is a travel adventure blogger at http://www.ankionthemove.com/. She regularly explores international and domestic travel destinations, bringing her experiences to aspiring travelers and a large community of travel and adventure enthusiasts. She is also currently working on the online management / marketing of skydiving. Ankita has been featured on Outook Traveler and Fox Traveler as well as many other prestigious publications. She has also hosted Bangalore and Delhi Traveller's Meet.
- Url: http://www.arnabmaity.com
- Area of interest: Travel, photography, history, culture, art
- Belong: India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, West Bengal, Assam, Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh. International - Australia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong.
Arnab is a travel writer and photographer. Treading new paths and following unknown paths will satisfy the traveler in him. He is also an avid history and culture lover looking for stories and structures that have been lost over time.
Avanish Kumar Maurya
- Url: http://www.solobackpacker.com
- Area of interest: The Himalayas, especially Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Southeast Asia, Egypt, Backpacking Tips, Motor Cycling and Visa Information.
- Belong: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Cambodia, Thailand (especially Bangkok), Hong Kong, Macau, India (Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad, Sri Sailam), Karnataka (Aihole, Badami, Hampi, Pattadakal ), Maharashtra (Ajanta, Ellora, Mumbai), Egypt.
Avanish is a travel blogger, he writes on his blog about his travel experiences, memorable moments and other useful information about travel destinations, transportation, visas etc. He is very interested in backpacking, trekking, cycling and photography. In addition to traveling and blogging on the street, he works as an air traffic controller at IGI Airport in New Delhi. Avanish lives in Delhi with his wife Nidhi, who supports him continuously and stays in the background.
- Area of interest: Ecological conservation, organic farming, trekking, chess, guitar, music, startups, theater, films & technology.
- Belongs: Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Dharamshala.
After graduating from IIT Kanpur with a degree in computer science, Ayush worked with Oracle and ixigo before co-founding Mindgrep in Gurgaon and later moving him to a village called Rakkar in Dharamshala. Ayush is also part of various initiatives in Dharamshala in different capacity, such as Dharamshala International Film Festival http://diff.co.in/, garbage management, Tedx Dharamshala, Ghoomakad host families, etc.
- Url: http://facebook.com/sekharclicks - http://facebook.com/csekhars
- Area of interest: Documentary photography, travel, trekking, photo shows, photo walks.
- Belong: Hyderabad, India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Leh Ladakh, Himachal, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Kerala, Andaman, Arunachal Pradesh.
Chandrasekhar works for NABARD and is based outside of Hyderabad. He is also the co-founder of Ignite Hyderabad (http://www.facebook.com/Ignitehyd) and the curator of Hyderabad Weekend Shoots (an online photo sharing community on Flickr.com http://www.flickr.com / groups / hyderabadweekendshoots /). Team HWS is known nationwide as one of the most active photowalking communities with more than 35,000 creative pictures in our group pool and more than 100 photo albums, 30 workshops to date. They mainly run photo albums, workshops, social initiatives and spread happiness with a common interest in photography. Chandrasekhar has been clicking images for 23 years and his themes are mostly people, travel, streets, monuments, children, people, fairs, festivals, traditions, Himalayas, to name a few.
Recently, some of his work has made a mark in some of the major photography competitions. Chandrasekhar was the winner of the 2012 National Geographic Channel (I) Moment Awards and his image won the award crossing more than 2 lakh images. Some of his other pictures received good reviews and recognition in the Nokia Pureview Contest 2012.
For 2013 he is planning a picture collection and an international exhibition on the above topics. He too is pursuing his idea of developing a coffee table book by 2014.
- Url: http://devilonwheels.com
- Area of interest: Adventure, off beat travel, budget travel, nature
- Belong: New Delhi
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Dheeraj's focus is on Ladakh, Spiti, Lahaul and other parts of Himachal. It wants to expand over time, but more or less it will be limited to the Himalayas.
An avid traveler, a novice with a strong passion for driving as he explores new places and shares those experiences with the fellow travelers.
- Url: www.harshsnehanshu.blogspot.com
- Area of interest: Off-beat places. Traveled all over India - any state. Like history, politics and religions.
- Belong: Hail from Patna. Lives in New Delhi.
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Manali, Patna, Kolkata, New Delhi, Hampi, Bhubaneshwar, Konark, Goa, Mumbai.
Harsh Snehanshu, 23, is a full-time writer. For a year he has been traveling all over India by himself and is working on his fifth book "Route to Roots - A Guide for Young People in India". You can check out his books here: www.bit.ly/HarshBooks
- Url: http://www.krishnakranthi.com/Traveler.html
- Area of interest: Writing, startup ideas, traveling, public speaking.
- Belong: Hyderabad, India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Hyderabad, Mumbai, Seattle, Delhi, Noida, Manali, Rishikesh, Agra, Paris, Zurich, Rome, Pisa, Venice, Berlin, Munich, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Niagara Falls, Stuttgart, Oregon, New Jersey, Mangalore, Vizag and many more.
Krishna is currently working in Hyderabad, India. He continued his studies from CBIT, Hyderabad, after which he worked at corporate giants such as Infosys and Amazon before completing his MBA from SPJIMR, Mumbai. Due to his diverse areas of interest, he has played the role of Entrepreneur, General Manager, Film Marketing Manager, Toastmasters and Travelers for the past few years. He describes himself in simple terms as "eccentric, honest, optimistic and passionate.
Krishna Srivastva Nimmaraju
- Url: www.mytraveltales.in
- Area of interest: Nature, photography
- Belong: Andhra Pradesh
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: AndhraPradesh, Karnataka, Kerala (most places in South India).
Krishna Srivatsa works for Amazon.com. He is a travel freak, has a passion for travel and loves to travel almost all of the time. Travel, adventure sports, blogging, photography, trekking have all become part of his life from the last few years and he really enjoys doing these things.
- Area of interest: Issues related to environmental factors affecting the health of individuals, especially the marginalized population, traveling to remote areas where there are no human settlements, trekking, basketball, farming and reading, whatever is on hand
- Belongs: Pune, Maharashtra
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Isolated and remote areas of the Himalayan states; Ladakh, Lahaul, Spiti, Chamoli, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh. Places in England & Scotland and Maharashtra.
- Url: http://travel.bhushavali.com
- Area of interest: I am wanderlust. I love to travel and I hate crowds. So I dare to go to places where many dare not. I find new places that are less traveled. I like to ride my bike and enjoy the journey itself, as well as the destination.
My area of interest in the trip is everything, but especially Eco-Tour and Heritage. And a compilation of all of this is My Travelogue.
- Belong: Madras aka Chennai!
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Almost entirely on Tamil Nadu, Mumbai, Thane, New Delhi and a bit about Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Hyderabad, Chittoor, Bangalore, Mysore.
A fashion & textile designer by profession who creates unique, one-of-a-kind, environmentally friendly clothing. Bhushvali specializes in clothing and accessories esp. Made from khadi, hand loom, naturally dyed fabrics at http://www.bhushavali.com. On the other hand, she is a passionate traveler. She blogs about the love of her life, fashion and travel in 2 different blogs - Fashion Panache (http://fashion.bhushavali.com/) and her travel report (http://travel.bhushavali.com/).
Area of interest: Travel books
, History, philosophy, art
- Belongs: A true Banglorean by heart, although connected to different places over a period of time. Currently based on Gurgaon.
- DestinationsKarnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya (Shillong), Goa, Great Britain (London, Oxford, Lake District, Birmingham), Germany (Berlin).
Traveling is her passion - period! Neha travels for an opportunity to see not only different topography but also different ways of life. She is a graduate engineer with a master's degree in international tourism marketing. She is a destination manager for a well-known global online activity provider. She enjoys searching for a travel destination that is looking for ways to understand a destination beyond a collection of tourist attractions and discover both the "narrated" and the "immeasurable" !!
- Area of interest: Budget Travel, DIY Travel (own planning), web products
- Belong: Mumbai
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Singapore, Iceland, Bali, the Netherlands, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Maharashtra, Northeast India, Bhutan, China
Prasad is a technology, travel, and food enthusiast from Mumbai. He loves planning his own vacation on a tight budget. He was lucky enough to visit a few million places (see http://bit.ly/pg-places-13). He prefers to go about driving (at least in Mumbai). In his spare time he blogs, codes and watches films. Better to read blogs and articles about books. He has learned salsa, practiced yoga and can't wait to take photography. As a product manager, he's passionate about easy-to-use apps that solve everyday problems. He is a mechanical engineer with an MS in software from BITS, Pilani.
- Url: http://travel.priyankawriting.com/
- Area of interest: Solo travel, backpacking, unconventional, budget, culture, people, urban planning, Tibetan
- Belong: Mumbai, India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and bags from Kerala, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Sikkim, Gadhwal Himalaya, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai and Bahrain.
Priyanka is a digital nomad, most of her travel planning is planned so that she can work at least a few hours a day. Your trips are usually long and fairly relaxed. Work is social media marketing. She travels alone. She loves to be alone and on the go. She likes meeting new people, seeing new places, the choices and the opportunity to face the world that traveling alone brings with it.
- Url: http://traveldiaryparnashree.blogspot.in/
- Area of interest: Travel, photo editing and photography.
- Belong: Delhi, India
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Uttarakund, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan.
As a photo editor, Parnashree has already visually traveled the world. But when it comes to real travel, she always manages to explore the unexplored on this earth. Parnashree is an absolute travel enthusiast and loves to travel to the mountains at any time. It's just her passion for travel that adds a series of travel stories on her blog. "My travel diary".Not only that, an English daily newspaper from the northeast shouted:Seven sister post "India published two of its travel articles in"PostScript's time outAccording to Parnashree, travel is not just a new destination in the remote corner of India, but far beyond. According to her, travel helps her better understand life. Most importantly, traveling to many different places teaches us how to live a life how to cherish life and sure how to celebrate life.
- Url: http://www.shadowsgalore.com
- Area of interest: Travel, photography and blogging.
- Belong: Pune / Patna
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Pondicherry, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Thailand.
Traveler, photographer, blogger ... that pretty much sums him up. An engineer and an MBA. Work as a project manager in the IT department of a US-based bank.
- Url: www.sanjayausta.com
- Area of interest: Photography, history, travel, religion, art and culture.
- Belong: Himachal Pradesh
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: All over India except Gujarat, Bihar and Orissa.
Sanjay Austa is a photojournalist based in New Delhi. He started his career as a journalist and gradually switched to photography. However, his photographs and his choice of topics reflect his journalistic origins. His first assignment took him on an adventurous two-month expedition to Kanchenjunga, where he documented the rise of the Indian army to the summit. Since then, he has photographed countless subjects in a variety of geographical areas, including the wild in the African savannah, life in the Arctic, the deserts of the Middle East, and the life of ordinary Americans across the United States. He has a penchant for subjects of human interest for which he travels extensively in India and abroad. His photo essays are regularly published in the Indian and international media including the Wall Street Journal, National Geographic Traveler, The Sunday Guardian, Departures, Centurion, Mint-WSJ, and Outlook Traveler etc. His photo feature on anti-Sikh Delhi - The 1984 riots were exhibited in California and the UK by various human rights groups in 2009 and 2010. More recently, he has made four picture books on World Heritage Monuments books. He is visiting professor at various photo and journalism institutes, including the Indian Institute for Mass Communication (IIMC), New Delhi, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai, NADT Nagpur and various Delhi University colleges. In addition to lecturing, he also writes travelogues and writes on social, cultural and contemporary photography topics for the media. In 2010 he received the Karamveer Puraskar Award for his photo essays on social and cultural topics.
- Url: http://www.shalusharma.com
- Area of interest: Bihar, Women's Issues and Travel Safety.
- Belong: Bihar
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Bihar (Buddhist tourists from Japan and other Far East countries visit Bihar). Besides numerous places in India, Canada, Great Britain, Israel, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, France, Turkey and Spain have visited.
Shalu Sharma is a blogger, author, social media analyst and travel enthusiast from Bihar. She is the founder of YouBihar, the Bihar social network. When she's not blogging or writing, she reads travel blogs. In her personal life, she is married to children. Besides her usual family life, she finds time to watch Bollywood films, listens to Hindi music and is interested in Indian political affairs.
- Area of interest: Horseback riding, traveling, reading, movies, TV shows, photography, eating.
While others struggle for the perfect work-life balance, Shashank took his passion, led others to the nose and stomach, and created one of the largest foodie platforms out there; food connoisseur, innovator, entrepreneur and creator of Eatlo and FED , Shashank today brought together more than 23,000 food aficionados from across India who essentially talk, walk, sleep and yes, eat. If you're looking to eat the best iddiyappams in Delhi or suddenly looking for some authentic Sev Puri in Mumbai, Eatlo is your platform.
- Url: www.getsetandgo.wordpress.com
- Area of interest: Adventure, off beat travel, budget travel, nature
- Belong: Mumbai and Delhi
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: India - Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Maharashtra, Punjab, Mumbai and Delhi. Asia - Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia.
Snigdha is based outside of Mumbai, India. She loves to talk, eat, cook, read, write, do smart things, hang out with friends, bake, but what really keeps her going is travel ... her travel philosophy is - always travel budget (and it is quite convenient and no inconvenience at all) she believes there is no place that cannot be visited because it is too expensive. On top of that, traveling on a budget also means you can travel to many other places on the same amount of money ... while she loves the actual trip, but more than that, she loves to plan for it, or rather, she's obsessed with it travel planning. You can plan, read articles on the internet and go over the details of a trip "n" several times and at any time during the day or night ... "I'm sure there will be no doubt when I say travel guides and travel related Books are my favorites ... I also think I use them to travel to each place twice - once when I do research on the place and the second time when I actually visit the place, "she says. Apart from India she has been to 11 other countries and aim to visit at least 2 new countries and 2 new places in India every year. Her love for travel started with Spain and since then she has been to a few places in Asia, Europe and now the Middle East. The rest of the continents are on their radar as well.
- URL: http://www.thegreenerpastures.com/
- Area of interest: Northeast India.
- Belong: Dibrugarh, Assam
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram.
Vaivhav comes from the land of Assam tea. He is currently committed to promoting responsible tourism in Northeast India.
Venkat Ganesh Gudipaty
- URL: http://www.indiabackpackmotorbike.com
- Area of interest: Travel, trekking, reading, blogging, photography history, nature, wildlife
- Belong: Mumbai
- Destinations on the go and well versed with: Mumbai, Groß Rann von Kutch, Ladakh, Zanskar Gokarna, Badami-Pattadakal-Aihole, Belur-Halebeedu, Western Ghats in Maharashtra
For Venkat traveling as a passion developed over the years and at some point it became so important that he decided to quit his job and pursue travel as much as possible. Since January 2011 he's been doing as much as possible. As far as possible he tries to ride a Honda Unicorn 150 cc on his motorcycle, which he has named "Beauty in Red". A machine that was a constant companion on his journey through India. He is also a CELTA graduate and hopes to have additional roles in the future that will help him travel more."
- Which country is not free
- How are pearls cultivated
- How do narcissists deal with rejection
- What are the key concerns of accounting
- Why am I so hard to love
- Why do people develop masochistic tendencies
- Who was the first Queen of England
- How are Madhubani paintings created
- Why do some people have thin legs?
- Can Noahides keep the Sabbath
- What are some books to read
- Why is learning geography important
- How does an IT company make money
- France has restrictions on freedom of expression
- How to make creampie a girl
- What cars does Mercedes produce in India
- What do Australians think of American accents?
- What are similar words too big
- Some intelligent people are a little crazy
- Can Greece be considered the Middle East
- How does JKT48 compare to AKB48
- What are some examples of freelance jobs
- What turned you away from Blackpink
- What makes Waitrose so chic